• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Sitting Pretty

benhillboy

• Premium Member

people are judging the Hawks off of past history.  I don't blame them.  I like all this winning but I am saying diddly squat until we're rolling down Peachtree with the Lawrence Francis O'brien Jr. trophy.

Edited by NineOhTheRino
  • Like 1

• Moderators

No disrespect to the Celtics, but I'm gonna have to disrespect the Celtics and chalk Wednesday up in the W column.

Washington, Chicago, Toronto, and Cleveland all may lose once more before the break. I hate the defense has fallen, but we're officially 2nd in field goal percentage and first in threes so I'll manage.

I can't believe people supposedly in the know, even some of our own fans, discount what this team is doing or could possibly do. The good folks at Vegas have already put this team through countless comparisons, matrices, and baseline tests relative to every modern championship team and called us the favorites weeks ago. Not losing back to back games in forever shows how tuned in to Bud these guys are and how they'd run through a brick wall for him. I just want to show my appreciation to these guys for one of the greatest standings at the AS Break in history. Carry on, "The Group".

Yes!   And no one can sustain the level of play we were seeing for a whole season.  There will always be lulls, small or large.   If we're counting 2 losses as a letdown then great.   Go Hawks!