• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Sitting Pretty

benhillboy

No disrespect to the Celtics, but I'm gonna have to disrespect the Celtics and chalk Wednesday up in the W column.

Washington, Chicago, Toronto, and Cleveland all may lose once more before the break. I hate the defense has fallen, but we're officially 2nd in field goal percentage and first in threes so I'll manage.

I can't believe people supposedly in the know, even some of our own fans, discount what this team is doing or could possibly do. The good folks at Vegas have already put this team through countless comparisons, matrices, and baseline tests relative to every modern championship team and called us the favorites weeks ago. Not losing back to back games in forever shows how tuned in to Bud these guys are and how they'd run through a brick wall for him. I just want to show my appreciation to these guys for one of the greatest standings at the AS Break in history. Carry on, "The Group".

• Like 4

"Team basketball."  Some still don't believe.  NBA has been all star driven and

the media has fed off these certain players so much that they refuse to believe

anything else.

Watch the talking heads, the "experts" who know everything.  Atlanta can win

a lot of regular season games but, without that great all star player, they are doomed!

Don't take any NBA team too lightly.  "On any given night" still applies.  You snooze,

you lose.  I also believe we win tonight but we must earn it.  No free stuff for us.

preved.gif

I majored in animal husbandry in college 'cause I was looking for love.  You know, animal attraction and all ...

Um, Dolfan they have therapists for that man.  Sheesh, I heard you were banned from the petting zoo but this is getting out of hand.

Okay okay a second picture of @kg01 in the same thread feels like crossing the line.

Agreed.  24-hr ban for you and @PSSSHHHRRR87 then?

Squawkers, fight the oppressors!!  Attica! Attica! Attica!

('Free kg01' t-shirts on sale in the gift shop.  The revolution will not be televised but it will be profitable.)