• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

James Harden is suspended for tonight's game

rd79

Sucks because you want to see your team against the top competition.  It's going to be a free for all from 3 though, Houston already leads the league with a whopping 40% of their shots being 3s.  I can only expect that percentage to go up when they have no other shot creator on the floor.

• Like 1

Sucks because you want to see your team against the top competition.  It's going to be a free for all from 3 though, Houston already leads the league with a whopping 40% of their shots being 3s.  I can only expect that percentage to go up when they have no other shot creator on the floor.

Like when we beat them in Houston without Jeff Teague? I'll take a break in this one because we proved what we needed to already.

• Like 3

Yeah, most people who watch this team know they'll be more dangerous without a ball dominator we can easily wall off. We're the least fouling team in the league which is why James didn't score in the first half of the first meeting.

Beverly is capable of performances above his head, but he should look pretty bad tonight against Jeff pressuring him on offense then Dennis giving it to him on the other side. All we have to do is chase them off threes until the clock stops a few times, done deal.

Like when we beat them in Houston without Jeff Teague? I'll take a break in this one because we proved what we needed to already.

I was actually looking forward to a tougher game.  After our games vs Houston and Cleveland, we have a 6 game stretch against some of the worst teams in the league. 

Josh Smith gon' go smooth, clean off tonight.

What are the odds of a low-class comment after the game from Josh? The fans are gonna be on him something awful.

He didn't say much after he visited with Detroit earlier in the year.

What are the odds of a low-class comment after the game from Josh? The fans are gonna be on him something awful.

You should have placed a bet on this one crazy.gif

Edited by rd79
  • Like 1