• DE - Adreian Clayborn
  • CB - Phillips Adams
  • DE/LB - O'brien Schofield
  • WR - Leonard Hankerson
  • LB - Justin Durant
  • LB - Brooks Reed
  • G - Mike Person
  • RB - Antone Smith

Nice haul so far and have completely remade that front seven. Got ourselves a pass rush. Really loving Coach Quinn! And still lots of money to be spent!

Needs:

• TE
  • FS/SS
  • LT/RT

Those are not quality players. We still need better LB/pass rushers. Anyway they are good role players and Durant could start if healthy. I'm still waiting for a better player like Orakpo or Morgan. That doesn't mean I'm upset...

I would look at Michael Johnson from the Bucs too. He played well in the Bengals...

Actually they are good players just not big names. I'm extremely pleased with what we've done so far.

One of the players the Falcons were looking at was Derrick Morgan. Perhaps he is a better player then what his sacks number indicate. He just got $7.5M per for 4 years to remain with the Titans. His career high in sacks is 6.5. He has been in the league for 5 years now.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/stats/_/id/13248/derrick-morgan

I know the Falcons are desperate for pass rushers. This seem like an overpayment on the Titans part. Glad the Falcons didn't cave to this price tag.

Edited by WraithSentinel

• Moderators

One of the players the Falcons were looking at was Derrick Morgan. Perhaps he is a better player then what his sacks number indicate. He just got $7.5M per for 4 years to remain with the Titans. His career high in sacks is 6.5. He has been in the league for 5 years now.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/stats/_/id/13248/derrick-morgan

I know the Falcons are desperate for pass rushers. This seem like an overpayment on the Titans part. Glad the Falcons didn't cave to this price tag.

I was wanting Morgan too, but not at that price tag. Worse to worse, we either draft Beasley or bring back Osi for another year.

Hell no to bringing back osi. Beasley should be the pick no matter what, I pray he's still there at 8

What do you guys think of McClain? Rumor is that he's coming to Miami for a workout. I recall him getting burned several times in coverage but that he's a very good tackler in the run game.

Rolando?

<p>

Signed so far:

• DE - Adreian Clayborn
  • CB - Phillips Adams
  • DE/LB - O'brien Schofield
  • WR - Leonard Hankerson
  • LB - Justin Durant
  • LB - Brooks Reed
  • G - Mike Person
  • RB - Antone Smith

Nice haul so far and have completely remade that front seven. Got ourselves a pass rush. Really loving Coach Quinn! And still lots of money to be spent!

Needs:

• TE
  • FS/SS
  • LT/RT

Dangit I thought you meant Durant was coming to Lions...this 2 team fav thing if urs is screwing me over lol

What do you guys think of McClain? Rumor is that he's coming to Miami for a workout. I recall him getting burned several times in coverage but that he's a very good tackler in the run game.

He's a good tackler and was pretty good in coverage his first season here but got worse towards the end. Solid player tho

That's about what I thought. Too bad he's not the 2nd coming of Grimes.

Oh no no no, nothing like grimes lol. He would actually be better suited as a safety to be honest. Has great open field tackling ability, just isn't quite quick enough to keep up with guys especially in that slot position
  • Like 1

• Moderators

Dangit I thought you meant Durant was coming to Lions...this 2 team fav thing if urs is screwing me over lol

The Lions are a sister wife. lol. I loved Justin Durant while playing for the Lions and he made a lot of key plays for the Cowboys. Very excited he is a Falcon. Love what Schofield brings too.