• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

4-0

I was optimistic to begin the season that this Braves team could play .500 ball.

Knowing that they now are guaranteed to win their first series with the Mets and

having swept in Florida for a 5-0 record, it now seems that it will be a while until

they fall down to the .500 mark.

This team can bunt!  They can and do "Hit 'em where they ain't."  Hit and run.

They have defense, speed and pitching.  A sure winning combination, I believe.

If this Braves team doesn't ring your bell, the clapper is missing!

GO BRAVES!!

• Like 2

I was optimistic to begin the season that this Braves team could play .500 ball.

Knowing that they now are guaranteed to win their first series with the Mets and

having swept in Florida for a 5-0 record, it now seems that it will be a while until

they fall down to the .500 mark.

This team can bunt! They can and do "Hit 'em where they ain't." Hit and run.

They have defense, speed and pitching. A sure winning combination, I believe.

If this Braves team doesn't ring your bell, the clapper is missing!

GO BRAVES!!

Agreed! I've said it before and I'll say it again. Scrappy teams find a way to win. They have so many more chances in a 9 inning game than teams that rely on the long ball only. Maybe chicks should start digging the bunt!

GO BRAVES

Ps Feels like 1991 again ;-)

Such a joy to watch. Haven't been excited about a Braves team since the 90s. While I think we will come back down to earth a bit eventually just due to our youth (hopefully not), I definitely see us having a bright future moving forward. Can't help but to see a comparison to our new look Hawks.

• Like 2

Can't help but to see a comparison to our new look Hawks.

Great call! Lots of similarities. I guess team play (playing for one another) is the biggest.

Great call! Lots of similarities. I guess team play (playing for one another) is the biggest.

Yep, good mix of young talent and hard working vets. All players buying into a system. A GM that could care less about big names. Financial flexibility. Consistency. I'M LOVING IT!

• Like 1

Yep, good mix of young talent and hard working vets. All players buying into a system. A GM that could care less about big names. Financial flexibility. Consistency. I'M LOVING IT!

It's like our own Money Ball...kudos to Billy Beane