• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Who defends LeBron when DeMarre sits?

bumpyphish1

The Cleveland Cavaliers rebounded from a slow start to the season and will almost certainly be the second seed in the Eastern Conference, but LeBron James acknowledged they still have a ways to go."We're a championship contender, but we're not there yet," James said. "We have the talent, we've had the process so far, but we still have some time left. We won't take those days for granted.""We've got some things left in the bag still," David Blatt said. "We're not trying to be magicians, we're trying to figure out ways to win."

No matter who is guarding him, I think they are gonna send a second guy at Lebron, the moment he dribbles.
I'm more concerned about Kyrie Irving , since he was gotten to the rim effortlessly against us all year. 

No matter who is guarding him, I think they are gonna send a second guy at Lebron, the moment he dribbles.

I'm more concerned about Kyrie Irving , since he was gotten to the rim effortlessly against us all year.

Yep! Kyrie always finds a way to fake outside and go right down the middle of the hedge. Our bigs have to cut off those angles for us to be successful.

Nobody. Unless he is in foul trouble or Lebron is playing power forward in a small lineup which they will try to do against us in which case Paul will lock him up. But as long as Bron is in then Demarre is in. When Bron sits Demarre sits. They go minute for minute in that match up

The problem with this will be the phantom calls that we know LeBron will get.  Carroll will be in foul trouble in a few of those games.

• Premium Member

You guys realize we can only play the Cavs in the ECF, right?

Let's not forget we still have to win 8 games to get there. We don't even know the Cavs will be there either.

Calm down, people! 

GO HAWKS!

Edited by BrazilianHawk