• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - Nets GAME 1

lethalweapon3

Oh wow. Lw3 hit us with the playoff red-out!!!! Love it. Wow so Hollins was part of two teams (77,2012) 8th seeds that knocked out a #1? I don't like that lol. Great job as usual lw3!!! I loved the Grizz going with a different flavor of vanilla part....it makes you think a bit.......... I don't like how there are so many days in between games in the playoffs. This favors old teams like the Nets. Game 2 being on Wednesday is a joke. It's not like it's going back to Brooklyn, it's still in Atlanta so play the damn thing on Tuesday.

Let's run these guys to death. I want them suckin on oxygen masks mainly used by NFL linemen. Get ur corn dogs and beer ready. It's almost game time.

LETS GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!

Go say hi to @LamarHampton and his lady. You guys are two sections away from each other. Lol

Furreal tho. And it turns out we are even closer. I was mixed up and my tix are in section 116, row h, seats 7 & 8. Come visit. Me and my pregnant wife and my daughter are going to be getting rowdy.

Edited by LamarHampton

Furreal tho. And it turns out we are even closer. I was mixed up and my tix are in section 116, row h, seats 7 & 8. Come visit. Me and my pregnant wife and my daughter are going to be getting rowdy.

117 row W seats 3 and 4. Im close to the aisle and easy to meet. Come on over

Went over and had some guy thinking i was on crack when i said "Are you Jetset?" He was like, "uh, nah man. You're weird. Go away."

Guess you're not here yet.

Walking in now. Was at the mudfest Sweetwater

Nm about to be in line for 20 minutes

Edited by JETSET

Supposedly there is a playoff rally video being played at some point in the arena with the theme of True to Atlanta. My pregnant wife has a good chance to be on it saying something about being true to Atlanta is about the next generation. (Get it? She`s big and pregnant.) They were filming for it last week and she met the film crew outside Philips on her lunch break since she works nearby. So if yall see it, that`s my lady. (And my unborn baby ....er, it better be mine!)

• Like 1

Supposedly there is a playoff rally video being played at some point in the arena with the theme of True to Atlanta. My pregnant wife has a good chance to be on it saying something about being true to Atlanta is about the next generation. (Get it? She`s big and pregnant.) They were filming for it last week and she met the film crew outside Philips on her lunch break since she works nearby. So if yall see it, that`s my lady. (And my unborn baby ....er, it better be mine!)

I think at this point you can omit the words "big" "pregnant" when speaking about your wife. Lol. (Luckily I don't think she's on squawk so that helped you immensely)

Pumped for a Hawks playoffs for the first time in awhile ... just walked up from the lake to see if I can find it broadcasted online somewhere or else it will be radio time.  Hopefully we see the teamwork oriented Hawks that we fell in love with all season dominate this series.  

Edited by FastFreddie

I think at this point you can omit the words "big" "pregnant" when speaking about your wife. Lol. (Luckily I don't think she's on squawk so that helped you immensely)

Nope, she doesnt get on the squawk so i am safe. Thank goodness because big ol pregnant chicks can be mean and moody!

Edited by LamarHampton
  • Like 1