• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Why is that the Fox Sports team can't talk about the NYPD incident But TNT can?

Blunt91

I switched back and forth between TNT and Foxsports during the game yesterday.  Marv Albert and David Aldridge touched on the  latest news with Thabo while no one with the Fox Crew (Nique,Bob, Olivia, Andre& Stinger) said anything about it.

Maybe BC the fox crew has already had a couple of games to discuss it while its the first time TNT aired one of our games since it happened.

Exactly this, Bob and Nique had their say since Thabo was ruled.

What were Nique and Bob's thoughts?  I do not think they said anything about Thabo having surgery.  I just feel that they do not want to comment much on the situation until more information about it is found out.

If, for any reason, this ends up in court, we sure don't want "The Hawks TV announcers

said - - - - - - -   on the air and use this as an excuse to forget it all.

Hawks have no control over what TNT might say.

• Like 1

• Moderators

Bob, Nique, & the rest of the SportsSouth crew support the Hawks and rely on the Hawks for work, just as with any home team announcers. SportsSouth is closer to the Hawks because they are local... TNT is apart of the mass media and we all know how they operate.  How many days did ESPN dredge the Hawks through the dirt when Ferry had his Freudian slip?  FoxSports wants to sweep negativity under the rug whilst the mass media will keep bringing it up...