• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Things I thought I'd never see....

I'm in Tennessee, and I saw a person with an Atlanta Hawks Pac man shirt. But it was an old style 80s logo shirt, that was faded. Like he finally had a reason to break it out after 25+ years.

And the more I wear my Hawks gear around, I'm either getting smack talk from Lebron fans, or people asking me "can they do it?"

Just an amazing time to be a fan of this team right now. It's similar to what I saw in Memphis 3 years ago.

• Like 2

I was in Kroger the other day and actually heard 3 different conversations about the Hawks and when I was being rang up the cashier asked me what I thought about the Hawks chances against the Cavs if we beat Washington. I was wearing my Hawks hat that I have owned for several years. 

I was in Kroger the other day and actually heard 3 different conversations about the Hawks and when I was being rang up the cashier asked me what I thought about the Hawks chances against the Cavs if we beat Washington. I was wearing my Hawks hat that I have owned for several years. 

I wore my hawks playoff tee to kroger the other day and had three people walked by me and yelled "GO HAWKS!"  I was so dumbfounded the first time it happened I just stood there and stared at him...it is a great time to be a hawk

• Like 1

I wore my hawks playoff tee to kroger the other day and had three people walked by me and yelled "GO HAWKS!"  I was so dumbfounded the first time it happened I just stood there and stared at him...it is a great time to be a hawk

That would be me too.  I'd just be staring at them with a big dumb face of disbelief.  Then they'd be like "let's leave, that guy is weird."