• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Tonight......This is it.

Who will step up and lead us to our first win in this ECF?

We need our 3 remaining AllStars to be special tonight. They cannot be ordinary.

• Moderators

I like your spirit, and I appreciate the work Al, Jeff, & Larry have done...but tonight will be their final game for this year.

I'm not ready to throw in the towel just yet.  I recognize the odds are drastically in Cleveland's favor and objectively things couldn't be going much better for them.  Still...if we can just pull off a win here then we are looking at 2 home games and 1 road game to win in a series where two of the games have been extremely tight.  

I'll be cheering my heart out tonight.

• Like 3

Who will step up and lead us to our first win in this ECF?

We need our 3 remaining AllStars to be special tonight. They cannot be ordinary.

I concur. The ENTIRE team and Bud all need to come into the arena with logs on their shoulders. 

At this point it's one game at a time.  I'd love to see a game 5 back in Atlanta.  

As for tonight's hero.  There wont be ONE.  There will be a few wearing Hawks jerseys.  Millsap, Mack, and DMC are gonna be why we extend our season tonight.

• Like 1

I like your spirit, and I appreciate the work Al, Jeff, & Larry have done...but tonight will be their final game for this year.

Who the heck is Larry?

Until the clock says 0.00 the Hawks are still in it.

We're not trying to win the series tonight, we are trying to win ONE game, this ONE!!

Edited by JayBirdHawk