• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

So is it a given Tavares comes over next year?

Wurider05

I dont wanna see Tavares in a Hawks uniform. They dont need a project like that at this point. They need somebody ready to go or CLOSE to being ready to go. I will say this........for the thousandth time, ANYBODY but Pero would be a good look at this point..........

Edited by atlhawks1

I dont wanna see Tavares in a Hawks uniform. They dont need a project like that at this point. They need somebody ready to go or CLOSE to being ready to go. I will say this........for the thousandth time, ANYBODY but Pero would be a good look at this point..........

I've always thought of our draft pics as part of the long term plan.  We're not going to have Teague and Horf forever so we have to hedge our bets with picks like Dennis (and possibly Tavaris).  

It's how the Hawks build the team of the future, starting today.®

You don't want to see Edy since he is a project but I could get Pero's spot?

• 4 weeks later...
  • Premium Member

If I'm reading the Twitter feed and have inserted the numbers into this converter correctly, Edy was offered what amounts to $816,718 to sign with a Turkish team, but isn't going there.

2015-06-29_1753.png

Edited by sturt

If I'm reading the Twitter feed and have inserted the numbers into this converter correctly, Edy was offered what amounts to $816,718 to sign with a Turkish team, but isn't going there.

2015-06-29_1753.png

They signed Pero instead?