• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

So THATS how you beat Cleveland.

volman

Leflop with 44 points and Delly/Shump/Smith/Jones shoot 5/20 and have almost 15 points combined.

Usually we would see one of them with 15 in a quarter against us. Where did that shooting go?

Leflop with 44 points and Delly/Shump/Smith/Jones shoot 5/20 and have almost 15 points combined.

Usually we would see one of them with 15 in a quarter against us. Where did that shooting go?

That's what happens when you let LeBrunne 'get his' and stop everybody else.  We did the opposite.

Now that Kyme's going to be limited at best, I look for CLE to go quietly into the night.

LeBrughn went into 'deer in headlights' mode in OT and started playing hot potato with James Jones.  I expect to see more of same if/when the Worryers get rolling.

They weren't WIDE open like they were against us.

I wanted Bud to let LBJ get his and guard everyone else.

I dunno. I saw plenty of wide open misses last night. If JR Smith had gotten hot versus GSW like he did versus us that one game, then GSW would be down 0-1 right now. They didn't defend the Lebrons much different than we did IMO.

• Like 1

• Moderators

The biggest thing is Golden State stayed on their man defensively and didn't have the wings giving the bigs help defensively. Golden State protected the perimeter outstandingly and forced Cleveland into bad shots from outside and into less valuable, 2-point baskets. That's how we should have played them too...