• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Aldridge and Gasol Somehow...

bigjmw84

These 2 players most likely don't even have Hawks on the mind.

Aldridge has 2 Texas teams battling it out for his services, then the mighty Purple & Gold is there too.

Gasol would be smart to re-sign with Memphis.

Just don't want you guys to get hopes up, being realistic here. Bazemore and Thabo is what we got out of an off-season where people thought we had a shot at Lebron.

Agents and teams talk whenever they want. I think the Hawks have made Sap and DMC priority because they know they're not a sure fire landing spot for Aldridge.

Yup bud has said it publicly too many damn times

• Premium Member

I do too, and it won't be money why he doesn't come...SAS has the pedigree and stability the Hawks are trying to get to.

I agree I don't think thinks it's because he won't come here it's because we would lose too much roster.

Ben Bolch: Heard that LaMarcus Aldridge was leaning toward Lakers, a sign that their brand is not only back but never went away despite appearances.

Free Agency, LaMarcus Aldridge, Los Angeles Lakers,Portland Trail Blazers

Chris Mannix: That Tim Duncan is attending the Spurs pitch meeting with LaMarcus Aldridge tells you all you need to know about TD’s plan for next year.

Marc J. Spears: Spurs contingent is scheduled to meet with free agent forward LaMarcus Aldridge in L.A. on July 1 after arriving Tuesday. Spurs coach Gregg Popovic, forward Tim Duncan & guard Tony Parker expected to attend LaMarcus Aldridge meeting, a source told Yahoo Sports.

Free Agency, LaMarcus Aldridge, Tim Duncan, Tony Parker,Portland Trail Blazers, San Antonio Spurs