• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Goodbye DMC...

Diesel

$13-$14 million is way too much money for DMC.  As is $20 million for Millsap.

I agree, but that's the going rate.Crazy money. Are you happy with Milsap at almost $20 million compared to DMC at $13-$14 million?

I'll never knock my African American brothern for cashing in on some of that capitalism.

Man, to be completely honest about it. If you're making 5 Mill or more you really don't have anything to worry about financially as a whole. NBA money as a whole already easily should cover you for life if you know how to manage it.

Man, to be completely honest about it. If you're making 5 Mill or more you really don't have anything to worry about financially as a whole. NBA money as a whole already easily should cover you for life if you know how to manage it.

While I agree when your career only lasts about a decade you should be thinking about making as much as you can so you can live good for another 40-50 years. 

Edited by Static
  • Like 1

I'll never knock my African American brothern for cashing in on some of that capitalism.

He said earlier that his family (meaning his real flesh and blood) were his number 1 priority looking at the future. No matter what he wanted to do, I am sure his wife had the final say. He gave us unbelievable value for 2 years. I can't hate on him.