• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Cavs continue spending spree

Thompson just got 5 yrs 80 million and Love making max. Not sure what Irving will get plus the Cavs have to resign Shumpert,Delly and the big kohoona Lebron to a max. They just keep printing money in Cleveland. At least  players making 16 million plus. Hawks might retain Sap which will give them just one player max and yet Hawks can't make any more moves. wild.gif

Edited by thescout5

This is what happens when you have bird rights on your own players and an owner who doesn't mind going into the LT - exceed the cap to resign them.

ESPN predicting Cavs salary will be 95 million but have the Haywood exception of 10 million meaning the Cavs can make another move to bolster their team. This is absurb way over the cap and yet can still bolster their roster if they deal Haywood. Hawks at little over 68 million and can't make any moves. angry2.gif

• Like 1

If Sap gets the max, then that means Horford will for sure get a max offer in 2016... Which will be a huge amount of dough...

Except the Hawks are paying good players while Cleveland shells out cash for superstars. Big difference.

Except the Hawks are paying good players while Cleveland shells out cash for superstars. Big difference.

Only Love and can be considered superstars. Thompson, Mosgov, Shumpert - not so much.

but they didnt have bird rights on THomspson i didnt think. I know they did on the trade last year and Love. This is bullshit

They drafted Thompson he signed a 4 or 5 year rookie contract, he's theirs.

I mean no team in the east can be upset by getting beat by this team in the playoffs really - they have such a physical advantage with all of this and starters coming off the bench - We have maybe half the talent they do for example most teams in the east have a third. 

They drafted Thompson he signed a 4 or 5 year rookie contract, he's theirs.

Thanks for answering these questions for me - im just getting back into following all of this. !

I mean no team in the east can be upset by getting beat by this team in the playoffs really - they have such a physical advantage with all of this and starters coming off the bench - We have maybe half the talent they do for example most teams in the east have a third.

Thanks for answering these questions for me - im just getting back into following all of this. !

No problem.

Going forward we have bird rights to all players currently on team except Baze (I think). So next season we'll be able to exceed the cap to resign Horford.

Only Love and can be considered superstars. Thompson, Mosgov, Shumpert - not so much.

They are superstars when they play the Hawks. :(