• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

NBA Offseason Power Rankings - CBS Sports

RandomFan

Haha...why would you want me bant? I'm the one who keeps your sad little jokes barely alive...lol

I just want somebody bant.  I like watching train wrecks I guess.

@macdaddy has gone off his meds, btw.

I just want somebody bant. I like watching train wrecks I guess.

@macdaddy has gone off his meds, btw.

I don't understand why you can't support my hate for the Warriors...I mean, that's really all I'm asking from you.

I don't understand why you can't support my hate for the Warriors...I mean, that's really all I'm asking from you.

Oh, I hate the Warriors.  Just acknowledging that they have a good roster.  I really need for Curry to be brought down to earth a bit LOT though.

Don't fret, @macdaddy, happens to the best of us.

Oh, I hate the Warriors. Just acknowledging that they have a good roster. I really need for Curry to be brought down to earth a bit LOT though.

Don't fret, @macdaddy, happens to the best of us.

Fine I'm not gonna wish injury on Curry, just a horrible down year..lol

My East rankings ...

1. CLE - Have enough talent, best player in game, blah, blah, blah ...

2. CHI - Enough talent to have a really good regular season record

2a. ATL - Will be mid-50's in the W column

4. WAS - Wall/Beal will lead them to another good regular season record, that's about it. As an aside, I'm freakin' sick of folks assuming if Wall's healthy they beat us last postseason

5. MIL - Will be about the same as last season but won't sneak up on folks anymore. Lack of reliable shooting will diminish Monroe's O. Kidd (surprisingly) good coaching will lead them to just-above-.500

6. MIA - Won't be healthy but will win enough to make playoffs. Whiteside will be suspended again

7. TOR - Meh team. Good enough to make playoffs, that's about it

8. ORL - Will be dangerous on any given night

9. BKN - Will be decent, may trade for Lawson, could be dangerous but bLopez/JoeJohn won't care enough for their record to be better

10. IND - George/Monta will have good stats, rest of team just not good

11. NYK - Melo will get paid regardless so ... meh

12. BOS - Same as ORL but less talent; not sure why y'all love Sullinger so much

13. CHA - Meh, meh, meh, meh, meh ... Kemba will herobawl them to another middling season before they realize he's an awful PG

14. DET - van Gundy bloom fades; Reggie becomes the new JoeJohn-level awful contract

15. PHI - May be better than DET recordwise but really who cares. Starting PG is Isaiah Canaan(sp?) ... yikes

king01 Approved king.gif

After checking this out I think Bucks take a step back, they won't surprise folks. They've lost most of their veteran presence in Zaza, Illyasova and Dudley. Like you said, they lack reliable 3pt spread the floor shooters to make Monroe effective. They also have to run plays for Monroe unlike Zaza which means less shots for their wings. They'll be long and athletic but their team seems unbalanced. Edited by JayBirdHawk

After checking this out I think Bucks take a step back, they won't surprise folks. They've lost most of their veteran presence in Zaza, Illyasova and Dudley. Like you said, they lack reliable 3pt spread the floor shooters to make Monroe effective. They also have to run plays for Monroe unlike Zaza which means less shots for their wings. They'll be long and athletic but their team seams unbalanced.

You know who else "seams"(seems but I'll let that go due to your surgery, it's not like you spell as bad as you know who anyways, prolly the loopy meds) unbalanced? @kg01

You know who else "seams"(seems but I'll let that go due to your surgery, it's not like you spell as bad as you know who anyways, prolly the loopy meds) unbalanced? @kg01

Booooo! Not your best effort, Spud2.

You need training camp.