• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Summertime DS17 banter/practice.

DS17Fanboy

He looks a bit more square from what I've seen in the test-game recaps, but more importantly his stats show that his 3-point shot has not been in action much. Something he said to work on. However his FG% has improved. And draws fouls like crazy. Some might say its only Euro-games, but he also improved compared to the previous off-season years, indicating he finishes better trough contact, indicating being more square. I dunno have not seen much. Also some sweet looking improved deep 2 strokes though.

Edited by DS17Fanboy

He looks a bit more square from what I've seen in the test-game recaps, but more importantly his stats show that his 3-point shot has not been in action much. Something he said to work on. However his FG% has improved. And draws fouls like crazy. Some might say its only Euro-games, but he also improved compared to the previous off-season years, indicating he finishes better trough contact, indicating being more square. I dunno have not seen much. Also some sweet looking improved deep 2 strokes though.

Sounds good. I wouldn't mind him laying off the three at all in an effort to draw more fouls.
  • Like 1

• Moderators

~lw3

Edited by lethalweapon3

• Moderators

~lw3

Schröderflöder

Say that 10 times fast lol

I'm begging him to perfect that floater, PLEASE! It opens up a whole new dimension for PGs. Conley and Parker's scoring averages jumped about 4 points when they incorporated it. Teague is off and on with his. Sometimes he'll take advantage, other times he doesn't trust his touch.
  • Like 1

Dennis will play in Germany vs Croatia today again - in 20 mins.

Game will be streamed HERE, but site seems to be down (or at least a bit slow) at the moment

EDIT: Seems to work now. Could somebody check whether the stream is available in US?

Edited by rd79