• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Going to Atlanta for my first game at Philips!

Admin

27 minutes ago, Dolfan23 said:

I don't know who Big Boy is but wasn't that the burger joint in Austin Powers??

It's Big "Boi", one of the original members of Outkast.

Atlanta 101 right there, I should make you a little cheat sheet about all things ATL.

I can see you asking right now:  "Excuse me sir, who is this Big Boy playing at the game?  I have not heard of him, is he a large fellow?"

Atlantan:  "Uhhhhh, he's from Outkast and is doing his own thing now."

Dolfan:  "Right on, I can get down with that my friend."

old-dancing-kentucky-basketball-fan-danc

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Dolfan23 said:

Oh no wonder because I couldn't stand Outkast. Sorry was just never an Atlien like that! 

Say What?

dsgstd-nrd

You choose to reveal this while making your first (official) visit to Atlanta?!?!

4 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Say What?

dsgstd-nrd

You choose to reveal this while making your first (official) visit to Atlanta?!?!

This ain't my first trip to Atlanta. I was stationed at Benning for a couple of years and drove up to go to the Omni a lot as a kid. This is just my first time seeing the Hawks at Philips. 

7 minutes ago, Dolfan23 said:

This ain't my first trip to Atlanta. I was stationed at Benning for a couple of years and drove up to go to the Omni a lot as a kid. This is just my first time seeing the Hawks at Philips. 

Ah, ok.  Figured you'd been to Phillips before ...

Slam Dunk Fail

Technically this doesn't count as a fat joke .... right?

2 hours ago, Dolfan23 said:

Oh no wonder because I couldn't stand Outkast. Sorry was just never an Atlien like that! 

I can never un-read this.....:ahf:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, kg01 said:

Say What?

dsgstd-nrd

This is why I can never steal your unofficial title as "GIF King."  I lost it on that second pic.

Between that and the "dunk"  I'm pretty sure my boss will be coming by my cube shortly wondering what the hell is going on.

• Like 2

We had to stop and take this pic on the way to the hotel just because I knew that @hawksfanatic would "love it".

Fyi the first fat joke gets you banned! 

image.jpeg

They've changed the trim on the building I see.  Man it has been too long, gotta make a trip back there soon.

Also are you a professional Instagrammer?  Look at all that fancy filtering you got going on in your photo.

• Like 2

We had to stop and take this pic on the way to the hotel just because I knew that @hawksfanatic would "love it".

Fyi the first fat joke gets you banned! 

image.jpeg

I see you been doing your calf raises...nice work @Dolfan23.. Annnnnddd here comes Squawk after me...3...2..1