• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Uh Oh - CViv says no Thabo vs NY

Watchman

9 hours ago, Lurker said:

If the Bucks are supposed to be a solid playoff team (granted they were missing Giannis but still), then what was tonight's game? An aberration? The Knicks being a lot better than thought? The Bucks being overrated?

The bucks were also without parker and mayo.  That's 3 of the top 5 offensive players on an already very average offensive team. 

When was the last time we had a primetime game this early, never?  If we show out it'll go a long way to the media not blatantly disrespecting us so much.  After our opening loss and Knicks rout the kneecap jerks  are probably expecting us to lose.

18 hours ago, Watchman said:

But if the truth were told, I suspect most of us felt that way about the Pistons.  That's what worries me.

We match up horribly with them, as long as our lineup is like this we are gonna get killed in the paint/on the boards.

I expected the game to be close, and for us to possibly lose. We started slow last year, so I'm not too worried.

I think that if we play our game, it makes no difference what kind of a game the Knicks play, we will beat them easily. No Thabo could be a ny media thing or just early rest against a weaker opponent. I'm fine with it, but I'd like to see THJ and Holiday tonight and I'd like to experiment with Patterson on Melo for a few trips down on defense.