• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Uh Oh - CViv says no Thabo vs NY

Watchman

26 minutes ago, LucastheThird said:

I expect to see Millsap guarding him a lot. Maybe we'll see Hardaway Jr some and maybe even an early Edy sighting with Moose healing an ankle sprain.

Maybe Baze will step up to the challenge. Millsap is the Hawks' best bet for a consistent big body against Melo though. Hardaway isn't known for his defense but I'm sure he wants to go off against NY tomorrow. 

• Admin
1 minute ago, BigDog90 said:

Maybe Baze will step up to the challenge. Millsap is the Hawks' best bet for a consistent big body against Melo though. Hardaway isn't known for his defense but I'm sure he wants to go off against NY tomorrow. 

Baz needs to show something better then yesterday or he could see his spot get lost to Patterson/Holiday/THjr

• Moderators
42 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

Baz needs to show something better then yesterday or he could see his spot get lost to Patterson/Holiday/THjr

Only if that person can defend SFs.  I'm waiting to see that from Holiday and THJ.

Somewhat expected, he's not exactly going to be an every game player so soon after his injuries.   The paranoid part of me thinks he's also kind of a marked man in NYC though.   I somewhat wonder if he even travels with the team but if he does I hope he's never out of sight from at least 5 other teammates and execs.  Don't want him finding surprises of the dead hookery or multiple kilos type in his hotel room in order to get him to drop his suit or just teach him a lesson. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MaceCase said:

Somewhat expected, he's not exactly going to be an every game player so soon after his injuries.   The paranoid part of me thinks he's also kind of a marked man in NYC though.   I somewhat wonder if he even travels with the team but if he does I hope he's never out of sight from at least 5 other teammates and execs.  Don't want him finding surprises of the dead hookery or multiple kilos type in his hotel room in order to get him to drop his suit or just teach him a lesson. 

I was wondering the same.  Are they just trying to keep him away from the NYPD and New York in general?  Conspiracy....?   Hmmm......

C-Viv hinted in his tweet that it was because of the back-to-back.  Expect Thabo to play on Friday vs Charlotte.

Derrick Williams is going to be a problem if we have to defend him with Scott for very long.  I'm watching the game and he is carrying the Knicks tonight.  Very active big body around the rim.  The exact type of player that gives us problems.

If the Bucks are supposed to be a solid playoff team (granted they were missing Giannis but still), then what was tonight's game? An aberration? The Knicks being a lot better than thought? The Bucks being overrated?

Edited by Lurker

The Hawks have to come out crisp tomorrow night. Not having Thabo is going to hurt. I guess we will see a lot of Paul defending Melo. I need to see a team that gets after it tomorrow. They looked unprepared and unmotivated against the Pistons in the first quarter.  Need to see more hustle out of our main guys too.   And can we pick up the pace. The Hawks played way too slow against the Pistons.