• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Teague and Bazemore out vs Nyets

It's TH Jr and Dennis time ... it's TH Jr and Dennis time .. it's TH Jr and Dennis time.. it's TH Jr and Dennis time 

Where he at, where he at, where he at, where he at ... there he go, there he go, there he go ....

• Moderators

It's probably time for Thabo to move into the starting lineup for good.   He's been our most consistent player this year.   I really like Baze but there isn't anything he does a lot better than Thabo other than quickness to the hoop which would be good off the bench anyway.

I'm hoping we see Jr.  

• Moderators
36 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I wonder if Thabo can play starter's minutes.  Or maybe whether or not they're holding him back to avoid fatiguing him.

Agreed.  I've no doubt we are trying to limit his minutes to avoid fatigue and injury.

• Moderators
7 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

I doubt THJ gets burn .,.. Patterson / Holiday will probably get the extra minutes

He should get some minutes.  That is a lot of extra time and we need to keep Sef's minutes in check.  I guess we'll see.

• Moderators
20 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

I'd still like to see Thabo start even if his minutes are still low.    We need someone to set the tone defensively.

As long as we don't over tax Thabo, I'm fine irrespective of his starting status.  He is our only good defender against SFs.

I'm still not too worried, but dropping a game to the Celtics on the road, then having a day off, coming home and dropping another to Utah isn't great. Let's get THJ some burn.

16 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

I'm still not too worried, but dropping a game to the Celtics on the road, then having a day off, coming home and dropping another to Utah isn't great. Let's get THJ some burn.

Let's not forget giving up 72 1st half points to Minny and 56 to a Davis-less Pelicans squad in the two games before those.  This team has looked straight bad and even disinterested over the past 4 games.

• Like 1

• Moderators
1 minute ago, DrReality said:

Heard Nique interviewed and ask about THjr and he declined to speculate about limited pt

I'd love to hear a real reason.  I actually expected him to play with Bazemore out.

• Like 1