• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Josh on the move

capstone21

If that dumbass re-signed with Houston, who was offering more money by the way, then he would have Early Bird Rights at the end of this Season and could get 7.5% raises. Instead, he has to UPROOT his family in the middle of this "difficult" year of financial decisions.

Another bad decision from Josh. Biiiiig surprise.

38 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

Houston traded for Smith ... The Clippers couldn't be happier to get rid of him.

Talk about a career that took an EPIC downfall. 

I actually feel bad for Josh.  I know it is his own fault for this situation since he won't change anything about his game to become a better player, which is the definition of hard headed.  But I still feel bad that he has wasted the back end of his career like this.  He's gotten paid but you know as a competitor that he wants to win.

He'll have a chance with Houston again but I don't see them getting any further than the West Finals.

31 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Methinks you're right, Tim! Watch for falling Rockets!

~lw3

Need to keep in mind that the Rockets are hard capped soooo....it is going to be tough to do things here.

(I forget who posted the bimathug guy on here first, but he is like the nerdier version of me but on clutchfans.net which is the squawk of the Rox.)

• Admin
57 minutes ago, gopack10 said:

I actually feel bad for Josh.  I know it is his own fault for this situation since he won't change anything about his game to become a better player, which is the definition of hard headed.  But I still feel bad that he has wasted the back end of his career like this.  He's gotten paid but you know as a competitor that he wants to win.

He'll have a chance with Houston again but I don't see them getting any further than the West Finals.

I feel no sympathy for him.   Just glad he is not here

1 hour ago, capstone21 said:

I feel no sympathy for him.   Just glad he is not here

I don't want him here either.  I was glad when we didn't resign him and it has clearly paid off for us.

Still, I don't like to see players squander talent like he has.

• Admin
26 minutes ago, gopack10 said:

I don't want him here either.  I was glad when we didn't resign him and it has clearly paid off for us.

Still, I don't like to see players squander talent like he has.

It is his own doing ... his attitude, his laziness ... you can't have sympathy for that.

1 minute ago, capstone21 said:

It is his own doing ... his attitude, his laziness ... you can't have sympathy for that.

We are in agreement on it being his attitude and laziness and they are all his own fault and I've said as much, I just feel bad for players when they finally get to that realization and there isn't anything they can do about it anymore.

Call me crazy...or maybe I just have a big heart lol

I feel sorry for Josh.  He's proved this over and over:

"The man has million dollar talent with a ten dollar brain."

If some coach has the ability to harness this talent, control this individual, make him listen

and then act on what he's told, he could be great.  We know what's holding him back.  If he

ever figures this out, watch out!!

48 minutes ago, Gray Mule said:

If some coach has the ability to harness this talent, control this individual, make him listen

Larry Drew, Maurice Cheeks, John Loyer, Stan Van Gundy, Kevin McHale, Doc Rivers, and now JB Bickerstaff. That's who has coached Josh since 2013. I thought that was fun to research, so I'd share.

18 hours ago, hawksfanatic said:

Larry Drew, Maurice Cheeks, John Loyer, Stan Van Gundy, Kevin McHale, Doc Rivers, and now JB Bickerstaff. That's who has coached Josh since 2013. I thought that was fun to research, so I'd share.

Josh still has some ways to go.