• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Record against the good teams

Alex

Believe it's 1-10 and soon to be 1-11 after the loss to Cleveland tonight.  Somehow they got a win over OKC by pure accident.  This record is against Toronto, Cleveland, Golden State, San Antonio, and Oklahoma City.  

Face facts people.  The Hawks just aren't any good.  

7 minutes ago, Alex said:

Believe it's 1-10 and soon to be 1-11 after the loss to Cleveland tonight.  Somehow they got a win over OKC by pure accident.  This record is against Toronto, Cleveland, Golden State, San Antonio, and Oklahoma City.  

Face facts people.  The Hawks just aren't any good.  

Well, the Hawks can beat teams like Detroit, Indiana, Dallas, Houston, Charlotte and other such teams.

Anyone that pays to watch this team in the playoffs is a sucker.

To be fair San Antonio and Toronto is in this team's head. With the other teams, Cleveland isn't, but Tristan Thompson sure is in Al Horford's head, and Golden State isn't, but they are about to break the wins record.

And they just get out talented by all of those teams except for Toronto.

3 hours ago, Hotlanta1981 said:

Well, the Hawks can beat teams like Detroit, Indiana, Dallas, Houston, Charlotte and other such teams.

Anyone that pays to watch this team in the playoffs is a sucker.

you're a sucker too, you dont even cheer for this team, all you do post negative/troll comments

5 minutes ago, Spursfanpeacemaker said:

you're a sucker too, you dont even cheer for this team, all you do post negative/troll comments

I've pointed out that the team is 0-9 against the teams with the 4 best records in the NBA.

How is that trolling? Those are the teams you have to beat in the playoffs and the Hawks can't beat them. Not even when the team is missing their best player (Stephen Curry in the 2nd meeting) or the other team is on a 2nd night of a back to back and you have them at home.

It's just amazing at how little this team has accomplished this year. They've easily lost every series to basically all of the playoff threats. Yeah, they can beat mediocre teams like Detroit and Indiana... So what? 

hell, they even managed to get owned by NY this year.

Edited by Hotlanta1981
  • Like 1

Just now, Hotlanta1981 said:

I've pointed out that the team is 0-9 against the teams with the 4 best records in the NBA.

How is that trolling? Those are the teams you have to beat in the playoffs and the Hawks can't beat them. Not even when the team is missing their best player (Stephen Curry in the 2nd meeting) or the other team is on a 2nd night of a back to back and you have them at home.

It's just amazing at how little this team has accomplished this year. They've easily lost every series to basically all of the playoff threats.

You're just gonna find another subject just to keep posting negative comments dont you?

Just now, Spursfanpeacemaker said:

Are you even a hawks fan? or do you really just enjoy posting how bad this team is?

I don't like the word "fan". Fan is short for "fanatic" and means illogical optimism most of the time. And that's not reasonable since the Hawks always end up getting their s___t pushed in every year.

1 minute ago, Hotlanta1981 said:

I don't like the word "fan". Fan is short for "fanatic" and means illogical optimism most of the time. And that's not reasonable since the Hawks always end up getting their s___t pushed in every year.

just say "yes" or "no" dont make it complicated

He's definitely said some positive things this year. Terrifying really. Lol.  

That said, it's one thing to be a fan but it's another to think that they've got enough to really win big in the playoffs. We've seen the same episode over and over for the past decade with bandaid on top of bandaid.

We all want the same thing but this current team isn't good enough to get it. That's just the truth. *shrug* 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mdizzle5 said:

He's definitely said some positive things this year. Terrifying really. Lol.  

That said, it's one thing to be a fan but it's another to think that they've got enough to really win big in the playoffs. We've seen the same episode over and over for the past decade with bandaid on top of bandaid.

We all want the same thing but this current team isn't good enough to get it. That's just the truth. *shrug* 

really he said something positive about the hawks? what did he say?

Edited by Spursfanpeacemaker

12 minutes ago, Spursfanpeacemaker said:

really he said something positive about the hawks? what did he say?

Why do they deserve positive things said about them? They do nothing but fail when it matters. They haven't done shit this year but beat mediocre and bad teams (They even struggled to do that much at times this year). You want me to praise them for beating shitty teams like Detroit and Chicago?

Edited by Hotlanta1981

1 minute ago, Hotlanta1981 said:

Why do they deserve positive things said about them? They do nothing but fail when it matters. They haven't done shit this year but beat mediocre and bad teams. You want me to praise them for beating shitty teams like Detroit and Chicago?

im not trying make you praise this team, i just wanted to know if your even a hawks fan or just some random guy signed up in this forum back in the 90s and praise how bad this team is till now

Just now, Spursfanpeacemaker said:

im not trying make you praise this team, i just wanted to know if your even a hawks fan or just some random guy signed up in this forum back in the 90s and praise how bad this team is till now

I follow the team. Nobody follows a team for 25-30 years of their life by being a "troll".