• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Record against the good teams

Alex

2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

6th place

it just gets worse and worse for this team.

Boston went in there and beat GS with Curry having a big game and the hawks couldn't get it done with Curry out. Boston is better coached than the hawks and would probably beat them in a series also.

Edited by Hotlanta1981
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Hotlanta1981 said:

Boston went in there and beat GS with Curry having a big game and the hawks couldn't get it done with Curry out. Boston is better coached than the hawks and would probably beat them in a series also.

I agree that they are a better coached team. Those plays that Stevens drawn up were gold.

On 4/2/2016 at 1:12 AM, NBASupes said:

I agree that they are a better coached team. Those plays that Stevens drawn up were gold.

He isn't a drunken (DIMWIT) like Bud is. Boston isn't all that talented, but Stevens is getting a lot more out of his team than Bud is.  Bud is a failure of a coach.

10 minutes ago, Hotlanta1981 said:

He isn't a drunken retard like Bud is. Boston isn't all that talented, but Stevens is getting a lot more out of his team than Bud is.  Bud is a failure of a coach.

24 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

and last year when coach bud won the coach of the year and hawks won 60 games for the first time in franchise history, you didnt say "Stevens is a failure of a coach" really nice and by the way did you just dodge last question again lol?

Edited by Spursfanpeacemaker

1 minute ago, Spursfanpeacemaker said:

and last year when coach bud won the coach of the year and hawks won 60 games for the first time in franchise history, you didnt say "Stevens is a failure of a coach" really nice

Bud isn't even smart enough to realize that Korver is a washed up has been. 

Last year was a complete fluke. 

• Premium Member
4 hours ago, Mdizzle5 said:

He's definitely said some positive things this year. Terrifying really. Lol.  

That said, it's one thing to be a fan but it's another to think that they've got enough to really win big in the playoffs. We've seen the same episode over and over for the past decade with bandaid on top of bandaid.

We all want the same thing but this current team isn't good enough to get it. That's just the truth. *shrug* 

This isn't the playoffs.   In the playoffs, you don't play back to backs.   In the playoffs, you don't focus on several teams, just one.   What loss this game for us wasn't talent, it was decisions.  Honestly, if we learn from this game, we will be a better playoff team.   Moreover, I think we have enough talent and CHEMISTRY to win in the playoffs.   If it were all about talent, then OKC would win every year.

4 hours ago, Hotlanta1981 said:

Seriously?...you really believe that? All because they beat golden state. Well let me tell you ...when the Hawks get respect from the refs they can go into golden state and beat them as well.

celtics took an insane amount more free throws than the Warriors which is something most teams never do.

im not worried about the raptors or Celtics in the playoffs. I can't wait to you all eat crow.

8 hours ago, Hotlanta1981 said:

There is no probably about it.

6 hours ago, JTB said:

im not worried about the Celtics in the playoffs. I can't wait to you all eat crow.

FIFY

Again, this team ain’t beating Toronto even if it’s called fair. It’s mental like San Antonio is. Boston could beat Atlanta but again I’m not sure what people are scared about. Coaching? Well, on the opposite side, we’ve had some Boston fans actually complain that their coach has been outcoached most of the time by Atlanta’s coach.

Before that game yesterday, there was some Boston fans that said that if the playoffs started and they had to play the Hawks right now it would be Hawks in 5.

No really, playing either Charlotte or Boston is hard but favorable for Atlanta. They'd have a 50-60% chance in those series and while they won't face them unless they pull upsets they can beat Detroit and Indiana. If it's Miami that's a quick ticket to a first round exit and an ugly one unless there are some adjustments for them coming. If they happen to play Toronto it's going to be a series so ugly that it may force changes.

8 hours ago, JTB said:

Seriously?...you really believe that? All because they beat golden state. Well let me tell you ...when the Hawks get respect from the refs they can go into golden state and beat them as well.

celtics took an insane amount more free throws than the Warriors which is something most teams never do.

im not worried about the raptors or Celtics in the playoffs. I can't wait to you all eat crow.

1 hour ago, Lurker said:

FIFY

Again, this team ain’t beating Toronto even if it’s called fair. It’s mental like San Antonio is. Boston could beat Atlanta but again I’m not sure what people are scared about. Coaching? Well, on the opposite side, we’ve had some Boston fans actually complain that their coach has been outcoached most of the time by Atlanta’s coach.

Before that game yesterday, there was some Boston fans that said that if the playoffs started and they had to play the Hawks right now it would be Hawks in 5.

No really, playing either Charlotte or Boston is hard but favorable for Atlanta. They'd have a 50-60% chance in those series and while they won't face them unless they pull upsets they can beat Detroit and Indiana. If it's Miami that's a quick ticket to a first round exit and an ugly one unless there are some adjustments for them coming. If they happen to play Toronto it's going to be a series so ugly that it may force changes.

Boston has less talent than the Hawks._..Yet,Boston is above them in the standings.

56 minutes ago, Hotlanta1981 said:

Boston has less talent than the Hawks._..Yet,Boston is above them in the standings.

Actually they aren't above the Hawks in the standings....dang u hate too much...if ur gonna keep posting negative stuff at least make sure they are factual...smh.