• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Squawkers... Are you glad...

Diesel

• Premium Member

Are you glad that we don't go down in history as the largest win margin in Cleveland Cavs History?

Thanks Rapts.

While I do expect the Rapts to be more competitive.. if they get their C back.  I'm glad that we no longer hold that distinction.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

I was more glad that my hunch was correct in thinking that the Cavs are clicking at the right time instead of thinking that the Hawks weren't as good as I thought they were. 

• Like 3

It pisses me off that they have all of the ring chasers on that team. 

Also got Lebron to come back after crapping on him when he left. 

Got the first round pick for Kyrie. 

Got the first round pick AGAIN for Wiggins 

Traded for friggin love. 

Traded for all of those other great pieces (Smith, Shump, Mozgov--who doesn't even play)

just unreal how they have been able to assemble a team like the New York Yankees with little pushback. 

• Like 3

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, volman said:

Traded for friggin love. 

Traded for all of those other great pieces (Smith, Shump, Mozgov--who doesn't even play)

just unreal how they have been able to assemble a team like the New York Yankees with little pushback. 

You forgot a first overall pick.  You remember...Anthony Bennett. (draft is rigged).

Yeah and with no cap, the Cavs can always make moves and assemble... as long as they have Lebron.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Gray Mule said:

Cavs are loaded with great talent and the super star, The King.

They are well over the maximum allowed as far as their payroll is concerned.  They must pay the fine.

Who cares.  They are so great and winning so easy, no one else has a chance.

If you are a great, talented player, when you become a free agent, go sign up to play with The King.

They thumb their nose at the league.  You can't tell us how much payroll we can have.  We don't care.

We are the current super team and we now have The King.

Reminds me of the George Steinbrenner Yankees. He just kept writing massive checks till he got what he wanted over and over again. Oh well, all is fair in Love and the NBA. The NBA administration  is not the definition of a purely good soul. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, volman said:

Traded for friggin love. 

You left out their #1 overall pick in 2013, Anthony Bennett.  What a great pick that was...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, hylndr11 said:

its called basketball - will never have the parity that we have in sports played on much bigger fields with many more players - 

Parity in the NBA went out the window with the out of control sponsorships. Seems like Nike and MJ took off like a rocket from where Converse and Reebok had been with the league. Now LeBron is in the news about possibly signing some deal worth one billion dollars with Nike. Refs are ever so aware of all of this. Who new tennis shoes would be such a huge part of our future three or four decades ago.    

• Like 2

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Duff_Man said:

Raptors just suffered the worst blowout in Conference Finals history. Think anyone will remember that in a year?

Doubtful.  Depends on what happens next.  If they have another epic beat down at home then those two bad beats will haunt them some.  If they win the series, no one will care 5 seconds later.  If the series goes to 7, I think the fact that they have threatened the Cavs will be the only memory -- if anyone remembers their appearance much at all -- similar to our home wins and road implosions in the Bos series from 2008.