• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

LunaKnicks?

• Moderators
12 hours ago, Thomas said:

Could this possibly mean the triangle fades away?

Maybe! I'm hearing this is a Dolan hire. Dolan may have had his fill of Phil and his triangle offense plans.

EDIT: On second thought... (see the Tweet date)

~lw3

12 hours ago, lethalweapon3 said:

I'm still working on something witty for the Pacers. Nobody below the age of 50 was gonna get "McMillan and WTF?" anyway.

~lw3

Meh, hire.  Typical Nix.

For Indy, 'Better Nate than Never'?

• Moderators

I think it's a good hire.   It's like hiring Dan Reeves or Lenny Wilkens.   You need that guy who will take a disorganized team and make them functional.   The key is you have to fire that guy while the teams on the rise and bring in a championship coach.

It took me several minutes to get MceMillan and WTF?   But i'm still under 50......physically.

• Like 1

The triangle has proven to be a straight line without Tex Winter on the sidelines alongside whoever.  Good for the rest of the East, the Knicks will still defend like a cinema boxer.  Hornacek likely getting paid pennies as well.  

I'm surprised they didn't make a big media flub courting Van Gundy for a retread.  Without a First Round Pick they're gonna need Pat Riley back in that beotch to calm fans.  

Unfortunately Phil is more concerned with vacationing and sampling America's best reefer while Dolan plays hole-in-the-wall clubs with his garage band.

Edited by benhillboy

7 hours ago, macdaddy said:

I think it's a good hire.   It's like hiring Dan Reeves or Lenny Wilkens.   You need that guy who will take a disorganized team and make them functional.   The key is you have to fire that guy while the teams on the rise and bring in a championship coach.

It took me several minutes to get MceMillan and WTF?   But i'm still under 50......physically.

Uh, Reeves had made it to the SuperBowl and Lennie had won a title by the time they were hired.  Hornacek's accomplished nothing so far as a coach.  No idea why folks are so high on him.

6 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Uh, Reeves had made it to the SuperBowl and Lennie had won a title by the time they were hired.  Hornacek's accomplished nothing so far as a coach.  No idea why folks are so high on him.

Cause he's horny, horny horny.............

Edit: 

IMtKME8.gif

Edited by JayBirdHawk

23 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Yeah kg, with Phil and Hornacek I can't really figure out if it is the triangle, a hybrid or just fairly normal Xs and Os moving forward. Jeff has had one season of a nice string of winning games but they  still didn't make the playoffs. Jeff is definitely not a Phil Jackson type of guy. One or the other is not going to be with the Knicks pretty soon I'm guessing. This makes our coaching situation look really good.