This Hawks Team Can Actually Happen (Although Most May Not Like It)

marco102

1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I can't  have 2 injury prone guys (Gordon and Parsons)  as starters for the kind of money they'll  command.

Ha, you're right JayBird.  I was just throwing around scenarios to show the Hawks have a lot of options.  Everyone seems to think the Hawks gave up Teague for the 12th pick only, but it gave them so much flexibility in free agency.

2 minutes ago, marco102 said:

Ha, you're right.  Every team except Cleveland has tons of money to throw around, but Cleveland has a championship and players will take discounts to play there.....the rich get richer. 

You and GrayMule have very similar thoughts. Cleveland has some interesting stuff going on every year with salaries. All within signing your own players has no limit no matter what is NBA kosher. Irritating much? Fracking yes! We can do the same but LeBrenda is not involved here. 

6 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I can't  have 2 injury prone guys (Gordon and Parsons)  as starters for the kind of money they'll  command.

Couldn't agree more . Not sure you could count on either to cover seventy plus games a year as backups. Money very poorly spent no matter what any cap is. We have to pay for what is on the court performing for us not what remotely could be on the court.  

26 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I can't even have one. Lol

31 minutes ago, Thomas said:

You and GrayMule have very similar thoughts. Cleveland has some interesting stuff going on every year with salaries. All within signing your own players has no limit no matter what is NBA kosher. Irritating much? Fracking yes! We can do the same but LeBrenda is not involved here. 

Because last ownership was never willing to exceed the cap, ever, that's why we seem to be always saying 'how much capspace do we have?'. We've always resigned our own players like Joe, Josh, Marv etc but they always cleared space to resign them. Like I said previously an owner can't  decide lets exceed the cap this year, it takes time to get there.

36 minutes ago, Thomas said:

GrayMule is her grandpa.

13 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

GrayMule is her grandpa.

That's a rather massive assumption Spud but this is a Hawk's forum and whether all of us like it or not everyone one of us is kindred, roundball wise that is. So, I'm with you on this. Hawk's summer league, training camp. regular season and the playoffs! It's a pretty good life here.

21 minutes ago, Thomas said:

That's a rather massive assumption Spud but this is a Hawk's forum and whether all of us like it or not everyone one of us is kindred, roundball wise that is. So, I'm with you on this. Hawk's summer league, training camp. regular season and the playoffs! It's a pretty good life here.

Lol no literally. He calls her granddaughter. It wasn't an assumption lol

16 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

@Thomas  

Gray adopted me as his official Squawk Granddaughter.

@Spud2Nique is jealous.

Lol ummmm excuse me but I was appointed as grandson....Dang JBH, you really forgot everything remotely related to me or my posts...geez lol..

WHAT DID I DO TO YOU...lol

3 minutes ago, IheartFerry said:

Look at them fighting for status with the mage.. Its kinda cute

He begged, all hands n knees. Gramps appealed to my kindler, gentler side to let him in.

Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

He begged, all hands n knees. Gramps appealed to my kindler, gentler side to let him in.

What you agreed to adopt an whiny hawks fan? And one that is railroaded by Kg on a regular bases? You cannot add that to the mages family crest. You should protest in honor of gray's good name

3 minutes ago, IheartFerry said:

What you agreed to adopt an whiny hawks fan? And one that is railroaded by Kg on a regular bases? You cannot add that to the mages family crest. You should protest in honor of gray's good name

Haha that's adorable...you got it twisted sun. 

1 minute ago, IheartFerry said:

Spuds not gonna "like" this one is he : (

Lol...lets just say...

image.jpeg

1 minute ago, Spud2Nique said:

Haha that's adorable...you got it twisted sun. 

I don't know about that. From what I have seen it looks pretty one sided and the home team is not doing so well , know what I mean? I have watched plenty of one-sided Bron versus Hawks game bro and I know one-sided.. 

2 minutes ago, IheartFerry said:

I don't know about that. From what I have seen it looks pretty one sided and the home team is not doing so well , know what I mean? I have watched plenty of one-sided Bron versus Hawks game bro and I know one-sided.. 

Ok, now ur just delusional and actively attempting to piss me off. Lol.