• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hey... How would you..

Diesel

2 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Here's my pitch...

Come to Atlanta.  With us, you will be on the best team in the League.  Get out of the West...and there's only one team to beat here in the East. 

We're f**ked...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Diesel said:

Hawksquawk...

Let's say that you're the new GM of the Hawks and you do get a chance to get in front of Durant.

What is your best PITCH to Durant?

We're a talented team, with a lot of financial flexibility and expiring contracts.

We got an up and coming PG (Dennis) to extend your prime but if you prefer a vet we could pursue Conley. Baze is one of the top SGs in FA but if you prefer a vet, we can get Jimmy Butler or pursue your teammate Waiters.

We got a veteran All-Star frontcourt, however, we aren't attached to them so if you want a younger big we can pursue them too. We can also bring Perkins in since he's your guy.

We got a state of the art practice facility coming. Therefore you wouldnt have to travel to LA to train.

My pitch to Durant:

"You choked in the WCF.  You won't have to worry about that again because the Hawks are in the eastern conference."

Edited by Alex
  • Like 1

I would bring Suge Knight , and have him  pick up  Durant , and dangle him over the side  a balcony,  (upside down).
Then, have Suge threaten to drop him, if he doesn't sign a 4 year deal with the Hawks.

Edited by pimp
  • Like 1

• Premium Member
4 hours ago, Spud2Nique said:

I would bring Grant Hill, Horford, Bud, 3 strippers and a bottle of patron plus the contract for him to sign...

Do you think Durant would go for the Strippers?  I don't see it. 

8 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Do you think Durant would go for the Strippers?  I don't see it. 

Prolly not. He doesn't come off as a strip club guy. Lol

I think I would bring him into the conference room and show him game film of every tough Hawk loss during the season (10 or less points) and focus on plays where he (Durant) would have made the difference. Then, I'd show him how they could put him on the floor financially with little to no screwing around with the roster. Then, I'd show him the 60+ win total they would have had with him...the number 1 seed and homecourt in the finals against Lebron and company. I would point out how he could be passing to Korver/Millsap/Horford out of a double team and how that would affect his assist numbers. Lastly, I'd show him Cleveland's cap situation, pointing out that he would own the East for 4 years.

• Like 1