• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Two thoughts on BU for PG...

Diesel

2 minutes ago, AHF said:

Cmon guys, @kg01 can only work with what was present.  The original comment had Frankly not Surely.  For Drebin's sake, he can only work with what he is given!

Well, follow me now, I think what @RandomFan was looking for was for me to start my response with "Surely".  Then, his response would've been " ... and don't call me Shirley ..."  and the joke would've been complete.  I basically missed the alley-oop pass which I take full credit for botching.

It's layers to this thang.

• Moderators
Just now, kg01 said:

Well, follow me now, I think what @RandomFan was looking for was for me to start my response with "Surely".  Then, his response would've been " ... and don't call me Shirley ..."  and the joke would've been complete.  I basically missed the alley-oop pass which I take full credit for botching.

Well that is totally fair.  Booooooooooo @kg01  :ireful1:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I hope Dwight doesn't have your problem when the season starts....

Just now, Spud2Nique said:

I hope Dwight doesn't have your problem when the season starts....

Geez, Spud2, I'm Dennis in this scenario!  C'mon, sun.

Good thing we have the offseason to sharpen up.  These were summer league errors.

Just now, kg01 said:

Geez, Spud2, I'm Dennis in this scenario!  C'mon, sun.

Good thing we have the offseason to sharpen up.  These were summer league errors.

lol...OT...but you and @RandomFan need to decide on who keeps their avatar and who gets a new one...you both post a lot and it's confusing. I understand you both love the simple Hawks logo with the Atlanta Hawks club with red n white but can one of y'all maf*ckers go volt or get a hot chick as your avatar or something. 

For kg, I suggest a Leslie Nielsen avatar lol...or maybe a picture of some golden cul de sac slippers...lol

20 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

lol...OT...but you and @RandomFan need to decide on who keeps their avatar and who gets a new one...you both post a lot and it's confusing. I understand you both love the simple Hawks logo with the Atlanta Hawks club with red n white but can one of y'all maf*ckers go volt or get a hot chick as your avatar or something. 

For kg, I suggest a Leslie Nielsen avatar lol...or maybe a picture of some golden cul de sac slippers...lol

Na, I only post a lot in spurts. Like right now during a busy period. I go long stretches with nary a comment =)

23 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

giphy.gif

43 minutes ago, RandomFan said:

Na, I only post a lot in spurts. Like right now during a busy period. I go long stretches with nary a comment =)

Fine..continue being twinsies..

1 hour ago, Spud2Nique said:

Out of the small modicum of respect I have for @RandomFan aka Hawksquawk Rando, I will change my avatar.  I'll be the bigger person.  Look at me.  I'm taking the high road.  Am I doing it right, Lebron? :biggrin:

Edited by kg01

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

Out of the small modicum of respect I have for @RandomFan aka Hawksquawk Rando, I will change my avatar.  I'll be the bigger person.  Look at me.  I'm taking the high road.  Ai I doing it right, Lebron? :biggrin:

Excellent quip and jab at the King.

14 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Out of the small modicum of respect I have for @RandomFan aka Hawksquawk Rando, I will change my avatar.  I'll be the bigger person.  Look at me.  I'm taking the high road.  Am I doing it right, Lebron? :biggrin:

Nice! You went with the angry Hawk with the mustache huh? Looks like Dwight the first time he sees Alice lol

So with the addition of Delaney we have about two million in space. If we drop Lamar that only gives us a total of about three million to bring in a vet PG. Not much to work with but its risky to have Patterson and Delaney as the two backups. Even if Bembry could help there he's still a rookie. Would Jack or any decent vet sign for three million? 

2 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Maybe we go after Ty Lawson?

Or Raymond Felton?

A Drunk or a  Fatty?............mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....there  has to be better options.

What else you got @Diesel

6 minutes ago, Diesel said:

How about Jameer Nelson?

Is he a free agent? I can live with that I guess.

I need to check the FA PG list.