• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Two thoughts on BU for PG...

Diesel

• Admin
9 minutes ago, RandomFan said:

You mean like Malcolm Delaney? Yeah, we've already got the guy you are talking about on the team. And it's more like 16-18 minutes. Also, Dennis is going into his 4th season in the NBA, he doesn't need a vet mentor anymore. That's what Teague was.

The good thing about a guy like Delaney is it would allow us to take a risk with the other backup PG spot. If that guy can beat out Delaney, then great. If not, that guy stays in Hawks U and continues to get better. I'm not saying MCW has to be that guy, but we do have that option of taking on a project at PG now. And MCW does have some serious NBA skills, but his overall game obviously needs some major work.

I don't consider Delaney that vet mentor ... We don't know what we have with him ... He has no NBA experience and he might not be a good NBA player ... MCW will cost more to get then he is remotely worth ... He is not very good at anything and there is a reason philly and now the Bucks want to get rid of him.  

1 minute ago, capstone21 said:

I don't consider Delaney that vet mentor ... We don't know what we have with him ... He has no NBA experience and he might not be a good NBA player ... MCW will cost more to get then he is remotely worth ... He is not very good at anything and there is a reason philly and now the Bucks want to get rid of him.

Get ready then, as Delaney is the backup PG this season from what I can see.