• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Al asking IT about BOS during ASG

• Premium Member

Wow,so this guy was worried about free agency. Now I'm mad, this guy was worried about his destination instead of showing up in the playoffs. Smh. Good riddance. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, QuantumHawkz said:

Wow,so this guy was worried about free agency. Now I'm mad, this guy was worried about his destination instead of showing up in the playoffs. Smh. Good riddance. 

IOW he knew where he was going by the time the playoffs started.  Dude tanked the CLE series and, through his play, we have proof.

Yeah, I'm going there. wHorford-lovers ... come at me bro.

3 minutes ago, Bankingitbig said:

To be fair to Al... I'm sure it was something as simple as "Hey IT, what's it like to play for a historic franchise like Boston?"

'As in that player is interested in joining the Celtics'

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Bankingitbig said:

To be fair to Al... I'm sure it was something as simple as "Hey IT, what's it like to play for a historic franchise like Boston?"

Why the feck does he need to know unless he's planning on playing there.

Fock "fairness" and fick him.

12 minutes ago, hazer said:

'As in that player is interested in joining the Celtics'

Did Anna mention this in  her tweet about defending her cash cow brother?

• Like 3

Whatever.  That's just IT trying to get under your skin.  If he had any balls he's just come out and say who he's talking about.  I'd hate to work with someone like that who goes around "gossiping."  What a fool.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ATLSmith said:

Whatever.  That's just IT trying to get under your skin.  If he had any balls he's just come out and say who he's talking about.  I'd hate to work with someone like that who goes around "gossiping."  What a fool.

I believe it's truth behind it. I just wish he'd come out with it. Look at Draymond and other players saying they recruited KD.

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

IOW he knew where he was going by the time the playoffs started.  Dude tanked the CLE series and, through his play, we have proof.

Yeah, I'm going there. wHorford-lovers ... come at me bro.

I wouldn't say he tanked. I think he gave the best he could give, it's just he's not good enough to put ATL over the hump. I can't recall a playoff game where Al put the team on his back and dropped big numbers like Dennis and Millsap have done recently. He's just a good 3rd option like a Bosh, Love, etc. Not a #1 like he expected to be paid like.

4 minutes ago, BigDog90 said:

I believe it's truth behind it. I just wish he'd come out with it. Look at Draymond and other players saying they recruited KD.

Oh, I'm sure there is and I don't really care if Al was asking about other teams.  He has the right to do so.  It's the way IT comes across with this, "Hey guys, I have a big secret and I'm not telling" attitude that bugs me.  Either say something or have the decency to keep the conversation between yourself and your teammate.

• Like 1

Just now, ATLSmith said:

Oh, I'm sure there is and I don't really care if Al was asking about other teams.  He has the right to do so.  It's the way IT come across with this, "Hey guys, I have a big secret and I'm not telling" attitude that bugs me.  Either say something or have the decency to keep the conversation between yourself and your teammate.

True. I get where you're coming from.