• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Coach Bud speaks.....

:Bud:  *sip* "Now thas some classy sh*t." *burp*

Seriously though, that's a really nice, succinct statement.  Doesn't appear to be manufactured (even if it may be) which I can appreciate.  Stay classy, Budz.

:Bob: "Class my asz.  I'mma go in on that b*tch next game in Loston."

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, willthepureshooter said:

No Teague comments?

It is entitled a statement "on Al Horford."  I'm sure we'll hear from him on the trade over the summer.

Statement seems fine to me.  That is the attitude you want to show your current players and prospective free agents.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, willthepureshooter said:

No Teague comments?

Yesterday...

"I would like to thank Jeff for his seven years with the organization, and our three years together. Jeff developed into a key contributor and played an integral role in the team’s recent success. We wish him well in the next chapter of his career."

I'm kind disappointed in Coach Bud.  I was hoping for at least 1 cheapshot about Al's Rebounding. Oh well :kickcan:
Anyway, i hope by this time next week , that Coach Bub will be thanking Tiago Splitter for his 36 games of service . And , wishing  him good luck with his new team.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, WraithSentinel said:

We saw how Pat treated Wade. Can't even image what he would have said about Horford. :laugh:

Probably something about smiling faces and hidden agendas.  Per some MIA reporter on NBA radio, Riley had nothing to do with re-signing Wade last year.  Was all Arison.