• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

As is... We're very good.

Diesel

• Moderators
Being someone who lives in Anchorage, I'd like Mario Chalmers of that group. He also plays solid D and can knock down the open 3. We don't need too much more than that in our system.

He's my pick too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Lurker said:

He doesn't even have to go on trial. If he gets charged for molly, he's going to get suspended before the trial.

The CBA says:

(1) Drugs of Abuse: If a player tests positive for a Drug of Abuse during Random Testing or Reasonable Cause
Testing, he will be dismissed and disqualified from the NBA. A player will also be dismissed and disqualified from
the NBA if he is convicted of, or pleads guilty, no contest or nolo contendre to, a crime involving the use or possession
of a Drug of Abuse.

If my understanding is correct unless he PLEADS GUILTY on Tuesday to possession of molly, has actually tested POSITIVE  (NBA would know and he'd be suspended) of molly - he'll get his day in court and the NBA will await the outcome before doling out his punishment.

2 minutes ago, Lurker said:

The purpose of arraignment is to plea guilty or not guilty, he really has to get that molly charge thrown in the trash or he's in big trouble.

I know that and like I stated unless he outright pleads guilty on Tuesday, the NBA will let him have his day in court b4 issuing punishment.

• Premium Member
20 hours ago, ATLSmith said:

The Hawks need to add size at PF, SF, and SG (less so at  SG).  I could see them going for a good PF and moving Sap to SF.  Basically the plan they had with Horf here, but without Horf...  Then have Price off the bench at SF.  If we lose Sap next year then Price probably starts.  Lots of directions this can go.

This year might be a bit rough at times unless there's some trade that accomplishes this, so next year will be our year to really shine.

It must be said again, Millsap is not a SF.

1 hour ago, AtlHomer said:

It must be said again, Millsap is not a SF.

Yeah, remembering against the Cavs we were so desperate to get bigger up front starting  Sap at SF was talked about some but what actually worked very well for us was having Humph in the game when Al was off the floor. Hindsight is 20/20 I know but more of that would have helped make a difference. Keep Sap at his natural PF position and it keeps a team strength a strength. 

• Like 2