• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

NBA Rumor: Hawks to acquire Russell Westbrook for Dennis Schröder, two first round picks

Twinblade

• Premium Member
15 hours ago, Twinblade said:

If hawks trade for Westbrooks, he would need to sign an extension and we end up keeping him for a few more seasons.

That wouldn't happen.  

I would do the opposite.  Either I would keep him and try for a championship if the chemistry is good or I would trade him to a team like LAL (because he prolly wants to go there and take their good young players (Ingram and Russell). 

19 hours ago, macdaddy said:

Another made-up "rumor".  Howard Beck was on the radio and explained his "sources" said STTE, "yeah, if they're gonna trade him it'll likely be before the season.  Oh and since the Selltics have all these picks they're maybe possibly the likely destination."

No one from OKC said or hinted at this.  The rumor isn't that they've talked or that a trade is imminent.

He just asked them, "Hey, ya think they're gonna trade Westbrook?"  and they said, "Man, if they do it's gon' be before the season.  Man Selltics got all these assets, that's where I think he'll end up."

That's not a rumor, that's made up pro-Selltic propaganda.

On July 12, 2016 at 7:00 PM, Twinblade said:

This could just be BS, but I guess it's something to talk about. I haven't heard anything else on this rumor but here, so take it with a grain of salt. I thought I would share.

Believe this quote should have been the title of the thread.