• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

A Spurs' eye view of the 2016-17 Atlanta Hawks

aali34

Michael Erler huh? 15 wins for us? Lol...Horford was our defense? First off, this guy hates us, secondly, he hasn't watched too much bball in his life. 

Note to Erler: I will be getting the NBA package, and well, you're almost wrong about everything you wrote. Lol.

Wish I had every article that bad mouths Howard being on the Hawks so I could throw it in the haters face or honestly so I could just comment horrible things about the writer and his article.

Howard is going to dominate and restore his name I have no doubt about it. 

....this article is clearly a hate article against Howard and the Hawks just in general! He's not making any valid points especially the part saying horford was the only reason we were good defensively. Sure he was a big part but the "only reason" is so far from the truth it's not even funny. Hawks were good on defense by a team effort.

• Like 1

Honestly not sure what "pounding the rock" is but that dude can go pound sand for all I care.

ESPN is pouring out the Kool-Aid and so many of these "baby bird" writers are lapping it up.

Go ahead and talk up the Celtics and talk down the Hawks, I could care less.  I'm just ready for these Hawks to hit the court already!!!

• Like 4

• Premium Member
19 hours ago, macdaddy said:

bookmark this.   You could play that cynical game with every team.   This is so far out there.   Basically they are making the case that Horford alone kept us at the top of east.   Talk about a stretch.

I pretty much stopped reading when it said that Horford was the reason for our defensive effectiveness??  Fanboy.  Doesn't know the Hawks from a chicken..

• Like 2

The Hawks, in essence, swapped the all world, all star defensive guru with explosive offense

for the black hole, cancer, washed up Dwight Howard.

Jarrett Jack was never good and now he's just a past tense player.  Korver can no longer score

because there is no one else who can hit a shot and teams can triple team him.

Hawks gave away their all star PG and received a draft pick who was not worthy of being picked

at all.  They completely blew this one.

Gee!  Hawks record now expected to be 37-45.  Lottery bound !!

• Like 2