• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Same Ole Falcons

PSSSHHHRRR87

Julio, jalen, and Clay all back against the panties.

campbell and hooper out

2 hours ago, jy23 said:

Julio, jalen, and Clay all back against the panties.

campbell and hooper out

This is it. You either take home the golden kaboose or we going into week 17 do or die :-)

Will Hooper be available next week or by the first playoff game? He is already a difference maker as a receiver and has improved at blocking. Don't want it to sound like I'm putting the cart before the horse mentioning us in the playoffs but I'm very optimistic. So hard for teams to keep us from putting points on the board nowadays.  

1 hour ago, Thomas said:

Will Hooper be available next week or by the first playoff game? He is already a difference maker as a receiver and has improved at blocking. Don't want it to sound like I'm putting the cart before the horse mentioning us in the playoffs but I'm very optimistic. So hard for teams to keep us from putting points on the board nowadays.  

You offense is very scary. Like I said, as a Lions fan, I'd rather not see you guys or the Giants. I'd still opt for Tampa.

Yeah that Tampa team is so unpredictable. One week Jamis looks like a world beater and they show a strong running game and then another week they all help shooting themselves in the foot. Just don't really know what to expect from them. 

12 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Yeah that Tampa team is so unpredictable. One week Jamis looks like a world beater and they show a strong running game and then another week they all help shooting themselves in the foot. Just don't really know what to expect from them. 

Yes very true they reeled off like 5 in a row and the defense had a Ravens 2000 feel to them..(well not really but Tampa tried to act like it I wasn't buying). I'd still rather take my chances with unpredictability and inexperience in the playoffs to Eli, who has 2 Super Bowl rings or Seattle whose gone to some the last few years or even the high powered Falcons O.

Yeah coach kept saying that Hoopers injury wasn't serious and that he could be back any day. I think he was actually doing ladders on the sideline at the last practice. They're just being cautious I believe. Right thing to do at this time of the year. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, jy23 said:

Yeah coach kept saying that Hoopers injury wasn't serious and that he could be back any day. I think he was actually doing ladders on the sideline at the last practice. They're just being cautious I believe. Right thing to do at this time of the year. 

Agreed, when we hit the playoffs believe he will prove his very strong worth to us. Don't see a ceiling for him really and doing as well as he has as a rookie has certainly been timely with Tamme's injury.

• Like 1

From an article on Ryan's efficiency. Pretty crazy numbers. This is on the Falcoholic site.

With two games left in the season, Ryan has just 465 passing attempts. And Unless the Falcons decide to sling the ball wildly around against the Carolina Panthers Saturday and the New Orleans Saints next week (possible since they’re the only two teams worse against the pass than Atlanta), he’ll finish the year with the third-fewest attempts in his career.Ryan’s 32 touchdown passes and 4,336 yards rank second and third in the league, respectively. Drew Brees leads with 34 touchdown passes and 4,559 yards.But Brees has also thrown the ball 589 times — most in the NFL and 124 more times than Ryan. Ryan’s 465 attempts are currently the 19th-most in the league. Other quarterbacks in the same range include Andrew Luck and Ben Roethlisberger, who both have 476 passing attempts. Luck has thrown for 27 touchdowns and 3,631 yards; Roethlisberger has 26 touchdowns and 3,540 yards. Also keep in mind both quarterbacks missed a game.Quarterbacks who also have more passing attempts than Ryan but fewer passing yards and touchdowns: Brock Osweiler (470), Sam Bradford (469), and Russell Wilson (469). None of those three quarterbacks have yet to eclipse 20 touchdown passes.No quarterback comes close to Ryan’s 9.3 yards per attempt average. The quarterback who’s probably the main competition for the MVP award is Tom Brady, and his average is more than full yard behind Ryan.

Ryan has been lights out this year, best qb in the league from start to finish. They'll try and find a way to give it to Brady tho, we all know this.

As far as hooper goes, I remember thinking to myself early on that he reminded me of Eifert. Now I don't know if he'll have his type of production but I believe their talent levels are similar. Similar skill sets as well. Not crazy fast or anything just good route runners with good hands that have enough athleticism and size to dominate most defenders. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, jy23 said:

Ryan has been lights out this year, best qb in the league from start to finish. They'll try and find a way to give it to Brady tho, we all know this.

As far as hooper goes, I remember thinking to myself early on that he reminded me of Eifert. Now I don't know if he'll have his type of production but I believe their talent levels are similar. Similar skill sets as well. Not crazy fast or anything just good route runners with good hands that have enough athleticism and size to dominate most defenders. 

F*ck Ryan! Will the real Matty please stand up please stand up!!!

Stafford and the Lions got screwed in pro bowl selections with 0...

Not new carry on! ;-)

15 hours ago, Spud2Nique said:

F*ck Ryan! Will the real Matty please stand up please stand up!!!

Stafford and the Lions got screwed in pro bowl selections with 0...

Not new carry on! ;-)

Lmao well ummm you can't really argue with who got picked instead of him

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, jy23 said:

Lmao well ummm you can't really argue with who got picked instead of him

Not not at all. Ryan, absolutely no problem. Dak is a rookie but they are 12-2 so there's that. But Aaron Rodgers, I know he's a top 3 QB in the league the last 5+ years but comon the Lions have played better than the Pack thus far. You don't have to put Rodgers in the pro bowl every year. That's all I'm sayin.

1 minute ago, Spud2Nique said:

You don't have to put Rodgers in the pro bowl every year. That's all I'm sayin.

First several games this year everyone was wondering what the heck happened to Rodgers. Dating an actress and a multitude of other conspiracies were thrown out there. Not his best season overall but just really hot lately.

8 minutes ago, Thomas said:

First several games this year everyone was wondering what the heck happened to Rodgers. Dating an actress and a multitude of other conspiracies were thrown out there. Not his best season overall but just really hot lately.

Oh no doubt....he's on fire. Also, as a Lions fan for 27 years, the script is already written. Packers beat Vikings today, Lions lose to Cowboys on MNF and then the Packers come in to Detroit next week and take the NFC north title.Hahaha it almost writes itself. 

Dejavu for us Lions fans around the globe. 

11 minutes ago, Thomas said:

The Lions are making this year count either way. A far cry from the year before Stafford was drafted and they can certainly make some noise if they get in there.

Agreed. One of the best years for us in a while. I kind of want revenge on the Cowboys for the playoff win over us a few years back.