• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Same Ole Falcons

PSSSHHHRRR87

3 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

This gave me chills.

Am I In? After that, no way I can't be!!!! LETS GO FALCONS!!!! 

Ps I'm getting kinda worried that I'm liking the Falcons waaaayyy too much now :-) 

1 hour ago, Spud2Nique said:

Am I In? After that, no way I can't be!!!! LETS GO FALCONS!!!! 

Ps I'm getting kinda worried that I'm liking the Falcons waaaayyy too much now :-) 

It's your Hawks love spilling over.

Saw a tweet on the Falcoholic's page this morning and Quinn said we're the healthiest we've been in a good while so I'm assuming Hooper, Campbell and any other important cats other than Trufant are ready for the Saturday clash. Don't believe any crowd noise will have to be pumped in for this one. 

28 minutes ago, Thomas said:

So just curious as to what time your board game starts today Soth. 4:35? 

Ohhhh hell no! After last nights Celtic miss ain't no way Soth can miss this...hell no we won't go...(I think that's the slogan..)

12-10 Falcons!!! Comon Falcons!!!

Im a serious Falcons groupie today :-)

Down with Russell Wilson!!! WE ARE THE REAL HAWKS!!! AND NO WE ARENT MOVING TO SEATTLE RUSS!!!

OH MY!!! Sherman is welcomed to the legit world of the NFL. Sucks when your not allowed to cheat on every play there huh Richard. Maybe the pressure on the NFL to clean up the game has finally taken effect.

So the dirtbag that sank the USC West program and laid serious insubordination on Bill Parcells in Boston is in a fight that the refs are actually watching the dirty that is him and Seahawk's football. Maybe the league grew some ethics, OK getting carried away here but a crazy kinda game so far.