• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Same Ole Falcons

PSSSHHHRRR87

Who do you wanna play next?

1. At home vs Green Bay

2. On the road vs Dallas

I'm leaning on the road against Dallas. Aaron Rodgers scares the crap outta me. Dallas has a rookie RB and QB.and their secondary is real suspect.

17 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

1. At home vs Green Bay

2. On the road vs Dallas

I'm leaning on the road against Dallas. Aaron Rodgers scares the crap outta me. Dallas has a rookie RB and QB.and their secondary is real suspect.

On one hand I'd like the Cowboys because lack of experience ...on the other hand I'd looooove to see you guys knock out Rodgers and his RELAX bullshit. 

You knocked out the Seahawks, if you knock out the Packers I'd love you guys even more :-)

THAT'S ONE !!  Scared me when the Seahawks opened the game

by driving down the field and a score - easily.

Fought back and forth until the second half, then the Falcons took

over the game.

Julio still injured.  He played well until late.

Green Bay next on the agenda?  Like "The King" in the NBA, their movie star QB

is all world and easily beats everyone, without exception.

• Moderators

1. At home vs Green Bay

2. On the road vs Dallas

I agree. I want no part of Aaron Rodgers. That one-point defeat is fresh on his mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really don't care who we play at this point...I think they can beat anybody. I would love to put Dallas out tho and shut up all their annoying fans. I'm actually in Milwaukee today and had on all my Falcons gear all day. Early in the day before the game started all I wasn't hearing was how we were gonna lose and Matt Ryan is trash in the playoffs blah blah blah....after the game all I heard was "damn, I really don't wanna play yall". Lol keep proving everybody wrong boys...including the op of this thread lmao 

• Like 1

As clutch as Rodgers is it would still be really nice to take one more in the dome. Great showing by the fans yesterday. Great showing by the Falcons as well. Knowing for sure that it would be the last one there can't imagine how intense the crowd would be. 

• Like 1

Regardless of who we play that defense is gonna lay the wood down.

When Blank gave the front office the ultimatum of 3 starters emerging from the draft or else, I thought he was crazy.  Low and behold, we wouldn't be here without a gang of rookies flying and hitting.  That just doesn't happen.  Matt and Coach Quinn get the lions share of credit no doubt, but key contributions have been made all up and down that sideline.  Let's keep it going.

• Like 1

Just out of curiousity when was the last time any team drove ninety nine yards and scored a TD on Seattle? Other than yesterday of course. I know that I personally have not seen that one against them before. Pretty unlikely stuff right there.

A Seahawk actually gave us some praise. Never thought I'd see the day. Good for wide out Doug Baldwin showing some sportmanship there. Must have momentarily forgotten who he plays for.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/01/15/doug-baldwin-falcons-defense-can-be-great/