• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Teague's Hometown Gig

DS17Fanboy

First game vs Mavs, win at home after OT, 20 points(FG%33)and 8 assists and 3 horrible turnovers. His 2 opponents Williams and Barea(bench) had a combined 47 points and 13 assists. I've seen Teague make bad decisions of a caliber Dennis never made, even not in his rookie year. Indiana has a srs problem with backdoor cuts and guarding the PnR and thats all due to Teague/Ellis. But Miles Turner is srsly good and won them the game on both ends, including a game winning 3 at the end. I never said much bad about Teague when he whas here, cuz people would think Im biased anyway, but boy, what an overrated player. The one thing I like about him is his change of pace in the paint, but thats about it.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like Jeff finally broke out of his slump with twenty one points and six assists. Hit three out of five threes. Being plus sixteen on the floor while getting a win can make anyone feel better.

• Moderators

Jeff will be fine.   They are used to Hill at the point who was steady, good shot, good D.   Those aren't Jeff's qualities but he brings an ability to break down the defense that Hill didn't.   They just need to develop some chemistry.   Teague, PG, and Turner is a nice 3 though.  

• Like 1

Uhhhhh, the Pacers defense is a serious issue with Ellis and Teague starting together.

They just allowed 75 points in one half to the Hornets.

Not sure how much longer Ellis or Teague can start. I'd move Ellis to the bench and start CJ Miles if I were them.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Uhhhhh, the Pacers defense is a serious issue with Ellis and Teague starting together.

Not sure how much longer Ellis or Teague can start. I'd move Ellis to the bench and start CJ Miles if I were them.

WOW!!

I said they trade offense for defense and they would struggle because of it.

1 hour ago, Lurker said:

They need to get Ellis outta there.

I don't know what it is but Teague is like a perpetual little brother.  As cantankerous as he got I never really root that hard against him.  I hope he does well while they flounder as a team.

• Moderators
12 hours ago, kg01 said:

They need to get Ellis outta there.

I don't know what it is but Teague is like a perpetual little brother.  As cantankerous as he got I never really root that hard against him.  I hope he does well while they flounder as a team.

Teague is just fun to watch sometimes on offense.   He's like Michael Vick in that he may not be the best QB in the league but he can do some things that other's can't

TeagueDropsDellavedova2.gif

IncompleteValidAmericanindianhorse.gif

teague.gif

• Like 1

The Jeff and Dennis show will have to wait I guess. Both were a total no show for the first clash. Will take a win no matter what and do fully appreciate what Dwight did against a front line supposedly so much more athletic than him. Would be imprudent to just discard a twenty three and twenty performance no matter the opponent.  

• 1 month later...