• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trouble reading script

Not directly related problem, but i have a problem reading twiter links on cellphone. Link opens properly but dont stop there, lower part(the red field) keeps expanding indefinitely which makes reading a nightmare. Have to keep scrolling to catch up with a text.

Anyone else has the same problem?

5 hours ago, Dolfan23 said:

Reading script?

Surely you guys aren't having trouble seeing the font color. It's very clear on my phone and tablet.

54dab330a1d7d55386266718513eb01c.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry just on the notification messages for me.

13 hours ago, CroHawk said:

Not directly related problem, but i have a problem reading twiter links on cellphone. Link opens properly but dont stop there, lower part(the red field) keeps expanding indefinitely which makes reading a nightmare. Have to keep scrolling to catch up with a text.

Anyone else has the same problem?

I'm not sure I follow here. First, are you using Tapatalk or a mobile web browser on your phone? Second, what do you mean when you say the link opens properly? Are you referring to an embedded Tweet in a post or one from the Twitter sidebar widget? Last, are you still on Hawksquawk when you have this problem or are you on an actual Twitter page? 

32 minutes ago, Dolfan23 said:

Ahhh now THAT is a helpful bug find. Trouble reading script doesn't say a lot for me lol. 

Issue should be fixed now

Yeah, well, the thing is Mr. Vitti has been detained and he sends his apologies for -- being detained -- and he apologizes for his -- detainment. 

Mr. Vitti meant no disrespect. 

The thing is, he's not feeling well. He's sick and he -- didn't feel well -- 

Just now, Spud2Nique said:

Yeah, well, the thing is Mr. Vitti has been detained and he sends his apologies for -- being detained -- and he apologizes for his -- detainment. 

Mr. Vitti meant no disrespect. 

The thing is, he's not feeling well. He's sick and he -- didn't feel well -- 

Lol...I felt like Jelly in Analyze this explaining the squawk bug to you :-|

Ur the man @Dolfan23!!!

9 hours ago, Dolfan23 said:

I'm not sure I follow here. First, are you using Tapatalk or a mobile web browser on your phone? Second, what do you mean when you say the link opens properly? Are you referring to an embedded Tweet in a post or one from the Twitter sidebar widget? Last, are you still on Hawksquawk when you have this problem or are you on an actual Twitter page? 

I am using mobile web browser. Having that problem while i am reading posts on hawksquawk. I think yes, embedded tweet sir.

Let me explain a bit better.

Open topic. Everything is normal untill someone post tweet. Tweet loads correctly but lower part of it(red cubes) keeps expanding throu topic. Does that issue have anything to do with a browser and the way it reads page or is it from hawksquawk side?

On 11/19/2016 at 10:38 PM, CroHawk said:

I am using mobile web browser. Having that problem while i am reading posts on hawksquawk. I think yes, embedded tweet sir.

Let me explain a bit better.

Open topic. Everything is normal untill someone post tweet. Tweet loads correctly but lower part of it(red cubes) keeps expanding throu topic. Does that issue have anything to do with a browser and the way it reads page or is it from hawksquawk side?

I can't seem to duplicate the problem on my mobile phone. I wonder if you have an adblocker app on your phone or something preventing Twitter from loading on it?  Are you able to access the following link? 

Test Twitter Link

Do you see the following embedded Tweet?