• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

GUARANTEED WIN VS THUNDER

Hawks only lost by 3.  Still, a loss is a loss. 

Note:  Hawks missed 8 free throws. 

Dropping further in the east.

Where were our 2 rookie draft picks?

Westbrook is awesome, isn't he !  A triple double EVERY game !

• Like 2

Honestly, I'm not mad at this loss.  This just looked like a loss, a regular ol' loss.  Not the whippins we've been taken the past few weeks.  Come back next game with the same energy/effort, we'll be fine.

Lastly, where's all the folks that kept saying how selfish and awful Westbrook is?  Folks were actually saying they wouldn't take him on the Hawks.  "Ew, him too selfish."  "He cain't even make it work wit Durand."  Craziness.  Give me that dude all day over any recent Hawks we've had.  You'll never wonder about his heart, work ethic or desire to win.

3 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Honestly, I'm not mad at this loss.  This just looked like a loss, a regular ol' loss.  Not the whippins we've been taken the past few weeks.  Come back next game with the same energy/effort, we'll be fine.

Well said. Definitely hope we see a ton more of this. A number of existing flaws will remain but showing some lineup flexibility is a start. Still want Prince on the floor. Guess that is becoming my motto. 

11 hours ago, Spud2Nique said:

Let this be a lesson to the kids, gambling takes you on a roller coaster then more than likely you lose. 

IMG_7269.GIF

IMG_7270.GIF

Your bet had it going and then Russell really woke up.

• Premium Member
17 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Lastly, where's all the folks that kept saying how selfish and awful Westbrook is?  Folks were actually saying they wouldn't take him on the Hawks.  "Ew, him too selfish."  "He cain't even make it work wit Durand."  Craziness.  Give me that dude all day over any recent Hawks we've had.  You'll never wonder about his heart, work ethic or desire to win.

Ask Bud if he would take Westbrook on this team right now. Anyone who doesn't want Westbrook here is insane.

1 hour ago, hawkman said:

Ask Bud if he would take Westbrook on this team right now. Anyone who doesn't want Westbrook here is insane.

I think if you could only use the word "beast" for a couple players in any sport in the world, Westbrook has to be one. Straight cold blooded creature.

20 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

I think if you could only use the word "beast" for a couple players in any sport in the world, Westbrook has to be one. Straight cold blooded creature.

But, but, he's a ballhog ... low bbiq ... blah, blah, blah ...

People kill me with this nonsense.

5 minutes ago, kg01 said:

But, but, he's a ballhog ... low bbiq ... blah, blah, blah ...

People kill me with this nonsense.

I'm not afraid to admit that I was against sending Dennis and 1st round picks to entice okc a couple months back when they thought Russ might jump ship.

Now I'd send Dennis, Baze, Minny pick, our own pick...cap space lol...whatever they want basically lol

11 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

I'm not afraid to admit that I was against sending Dennis and 1st round picks to entice okc a couple months back when they thought Russ might jump ship.

Now I'd send Dennis, Baze, Minny pick, our own pick...cap space lol...whatever they want basically lol

Don't be hard on yourself.  It's one thing to say you don't want to trade for him because he might walk.  It's quite another to say you don't want him because you don't like him as a player or 'cause you think he's overrated.

ETA: Did y'all see that one play in the 4th where Kial got switched onto him?

Westbrook was like ...

Busting Up

Kial was like ...

Scream

:Korver: "Kiss my ass, kg.  I sharted my pants after dat."

Edited by kg01