• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Budcox Real Goals

ThomasCredle

I have it from a totally unreliable source that Budcox goal is to trade Sap and Dennis for the retired contracts of Isiah Rider and Danny Manning so they can have the uncontested worse most fan infuriating move in franchise history!!!

Just a little attempt at humor hopefully a few squawkers get a laugh during this frustrating time to be a fan!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, ThomasCredle said:

I have it from a totally unreliable source that Budcox goal is to trade Sap and Dennis for the retired contracts of Isiah Rider and Danny Manning so they can have the uncontested worse most fan infuriating move in franchise history!!!

Just a little attempt at humor hopefully a few squawkers get a laugh during this frustrating time to be a fan!

Bud owns the record for most wins in a season.  Now he's going for the least wins.  I beleive that would be 12 or less.

Shootmenow.

27 minutes ago, ATLSmith said:

Bud owns the record for most wins in a season.  Now he's going for the least wins.  I beleive that would be 12 or less.

Shootmenow.

I think Bud would get 12 wins with me you and any other 3 squawkers lol

6 minutes ago, AHF said:

I may not win any games for the team but I will take out Delladouche.

I will pay the fine for you and loan you a bat for your flagrant three foul you lay on him

• Like 2