• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Bulls really sour after loss to Hawks

red2play

10 hours ago, lethalweapon3 said:

The fact that Bulls mgt had the problem with Rondo's statement but not DWhine/Buttler's comments tells me all I need to know about that franchise.

Meanwhile I'm all ...

Jack Approves

... over this story.

Help me Rondo ... help, help me Rondo saw through their nonsense and went all ...

Kill it with fire

20 minutes ago, kg01 said:

The fact that Bulls mgt had the problem with Rondo's statement but not DWhine/Buttler's comments tells me all I need to know about that franchise.

Meanwhile I'm all ...

Jack Approves

... over this story.

Help me Rondo ... help, help me Rondo saw through their nonsense and went all ...

Kill it with fire

Rondo is calculating...he wants out....Hoiberg is playing musical chairs with the PG position.

1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Rondo is calculating...he wants out....Hoiberg is playing musical chairs with the PG position.

He's certainly calculating.  However, he was on his way to getting out long before (and independent from) this.

I'm fully on Rhondo's side on this one.  The fact that Hoiberg removed MCW from the rotation but he only heard of it when the media told him is unacceptable.

Hoiberg is beyond in over his head and Buttler/DWhine are both dead wrong for what they did.  

2 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Rondo reminds me of a ruthless dictator...lol...let's see if I remember my world history from back in the day...

oh ya, this guy..

IMG_8230.JPG

• Moderators
18 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Well that's a steep price!   We'd need a PF though.   Preferably an all-star :biggrin:

3 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Well that's a steep price!   We'd need a PF though.   Preferably an all-star :biggrin:

No kidding ...if anything I'd need to pair Butler with Prince.

** Exclusive Footage **

Fred leaving the team 'meeting' ...

Star Trek Panic

Rhondo and Buttler 'discussing' his IG post. Dwhine weighs in out of nowhere ...

Player three has joined the game

(Tell me you can watch that and not think, "Geronimo!")

Who am I kidding?  Bulls' meeting was way less civil than these gifs.

2 observations:

(1) Buttler's attitude negates his level of play IMHO, he's on my do not want list.

(b) Forman taking no questions is cowardly.  He and Paxson need to be fired.

Edited by kg01

• Moderators

I didn't think I'd ever agree with Rondo but he's right.  There's a total lack of leadership on that team.   Wade should have recognized there wasn't enough talent.   I think he's regretting it now.     Honestly, I think Wade would be a nice addition for  us.   The guy still has offensive skills and with him we'd have a shot at upsetting the Cavs not to mention getting on the national radar.   

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, kg01 said:

** Exclusive Footage **

Fred leaving the team 'meeting' ...

Star Trek Panic

Rhondo and Buttler 'discussing' his IG post. Dwhine weighs in out of nowhere ...

Player three has joined the game

(Tell me you can watch that and not think, "Geronimo!")

Who am I kidding?  Bulls' meeting was way less civil than these gifs.

2 observations:

(1) Buttler's attitude negates his level of play IMHO, he's on my do not want list.

(b) Forman taking no questions is cowardly.  He and Paxson need to be fired.

Lmmfao hahahaha I love the first gif...

1 hour ago, Spud2Nique said:

@Spud2Nique

himym5.gif

It's a total lie...they took an article written by an Atlanta blogger that said "How the Hawks can get Butler" and turned it into "Hawks are interested in Butler.

http://soaringdownsouth.com/2016/08/22/hawks-could-trade-for-jimmy-butler/

0db406b86d90c4b889a89fb7fb0eef9a.jpg

Lots o' twits from KC Johnson following Bulls shootaround today.

https://twitter.com/kcjhoop?lang=en

DWhine, when asked if Fred has control, said STTE: "Uh, you'd have to ask Fred ..."

F*ck you, DWhine.  As a vet, a champion and a supposed leader, you had a chance to help your coach out and you come with that lame a** crap?  Really?

Seeming like Pat Riley was the real leader down in MIA after all.