• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Banner Ads on the Squawk?

bird_dirt

2 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Wait wait wait...................237...............Are you sure you have a girlfriend?

Lol...somehow I still do..barely lol..there was just so much on my mind with Lebron the baby, Charles the idiot..serge on the block and a few other topics I wanted to discuss...maybe not 237 times but around 100 for sure lol. 

Long live Squawk and I need to stfu and pay squawk and northcyde for Melo while I'm at it lol..I'm not a cheap person by any means and never a free loader..pay to play!

2 hours ago, SalvorMallow said:

@Dolfan23 If we are inputting personal information on the squawk(security question answers), can you please use SSL? 

Who gives real personal information on such requests? Just enter something like "NöNö, meine Infos bleiben privat!" oder "Wo kämen wir denn hin, wenn ich hier den Namen meiner Mutter eintrüge!?"

Edited by rd79

3 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Is there a place to see what amount i've contributed and when it was?  I'm happy to do more.

Or just implement a gif tax and you can buy a solid gold server to host on. 

Look under VIP & Donations in the nav bar up top and then order history. That should work... but no need to do more as you have a current subscription (as seen under your avatar)

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, Dolfan23 said:

Look under VIP & Donations in the nav bar up top and then order history. That should work... but no need to do more as you have a current subscription (as seen under your avatar)

thanks.  I knew i'd seen that somewhere. 

• Like 1

I donated but it was mainly so @bird_dirt can get the treatment he deserves.  Top-shelf ointment only for bd, please.  But can you really treat the AIDS (yes, "the" AIDS) with ointment?  Guess we'll find out.

@Dolfan23 I think it would be appropriate to remind folks from time to time that this is important.  I mean, you walking the stroll can only produce so much income.  Word on the street is you really let yourself go during your last stint in the pokey. #MultipleSauces

Edited by kg01

3 hours ago, macdaddy said:

Is there a place to see what amount i've contributed and when it was?  I'm happy to do more.

Or just implement a gif tax and you can buy a solid gold server to host on. 

@macdaddy  a gif tax???

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Deeeeeeaaaaccckkksss!!!!! Lol..

IM NOT FAT!!!!!!

Reminds me of chappelle keepin it REAL with Brenda...IT WAS A WRONG #....lol

Edited by Dolfan23
Helping ya out with the video

On 2/1/2017 at 8:09 AM, Dolfan23 said:

I went ahead and added an SSL certificate to the site. You should be able to access it via https://www.hawksquawk.net now. Will have to transition images over to using https instead of simple http and then it will be "fully secure" but you can be assured that the site is secure. 

Dolf, thank you for this.

Just a heads up; I'm still getting the "exclamation point" warning at the top of Chrome on Android.  Tried logging out and back in, closed and reopened the site.

• Like 1