• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The old lady and I may have been the only Hawks fans at Toyota Center tonight but...

Admin

• Moderators
19 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Can we lock this thread now?  I'm afraid we've sent Dolf on another self imposed exile with the turn this thing took.   I'm only 49% to blame. 

Pretty sure @kg01 is roughly 98% to blame.  I'll let you take about 1.7% of the blame.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Sothron said:

yep

And don't know if I should be glad or sad I missed it, lol.

I think imma say I'm glad, don't wanna have to try and unsee anything, lol.

On February 3, 2017 at 0:19 AM, Sothron said:

So props to see Dolf and Mrs. Dolf for I think the first time ever...and I have to point out the guy in the Steve Francis jersey. I mean...wow. I got some looks last year when I went to a game in Atlanta and wore my Shareef jersey. I kinda feel for that guy.

Not the first time I don't think... You don't remember he posted pics of him and his woman when they came to Atlanta for a game? Think it was just last season. Beforehand @Dolfan23 was asking for restaurant recommendations and such. Vaguely remember a pic of him in front of the big Atlanta sign right by Philips Arena. Not like I'm stalking the guy or whatever, just saying that there are other (clothed) pics of Dolf out there on the Squawk. The nudie ones can be found over on the unmentionable sites.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, LamarHampton said:

Not the first time I don't think... You don't remember he posted pics of him and his woman when they came to Atlanta for a game? Think it was just last season. Beforehand @Dolfan23 was asking for restaurant recommendations and such. Vaguely remember a pic of him in front of the big Atlanta sign right by Philips Arena. Not like I'm stalking the guy or whatever, just saying that there are other (clothed) pics of Dolf out there on the Squawk. The nudie ones can be found over on the unmentionable sites.

No the nudie was me...lol

Yessir I've more than once scared the roaches away on here with my pics.

But damn my nuddies are on JordanCrawford.com? See how many people get that reference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dolfan23 said:

Yessir I've more than once scared the roaches away on here with my pics.

But damn my nuddies are on JordanCrawford.com? See how many people get that reference.

sick-reference

Walter No