• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Atlanta Must KNOCK Boston out of the playoffs again.

Diesel

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, Diesel said:

I don't care what the seeds are.  I don't care if we're the 4th seed and they are the 3rd and the only way we meet is in the conference finals...  We have to get there so that we can beat them and knock them out of the playoffs again.  The Falcons taking a historic loss to the cheating ass Patriots has rekindled my hatred for everything Boston.  They probably believe that the Celtics can beat the Hawks, the Red Sox can beat the Braves, The Bulldogs can beat the Dream,  and the Bruins can beat the Thrashers.  Well, the Hawks have to pick up the mantle...  The Hawks have to expel the Celtics from the playoffs... no matter what...( in my Apollo Creed Voice).

You know, I think Diesel is really on to something here.

I often speak of these sports karma gods, mostly kidding, but not completely...

Can't you easily envision a playoff series with BOS, with them being favored, but with us having the SB experience as that proverbial burr rubbing us sore under our collective proverbial saddle... and ATL, both the team and the city behind them, coming together and going off like....

82974025.gif?w=320&h=182

Christmas+Story+Gif.gif

... on them Cs?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Diesel said:

I don't care what the seeds are.  I don't care if we're the 4th seed and they are the 3rd and the only way we meet is in the conference finals...  We have to get there so that we can beat them and knock them out of the playoffs again.  The Falcons taking a historic loss to the cheating ass Patriots has rekindled my hatred for everything Boston.  They probably believe that the Celtics can beat the Hawks, the Red Sox can beat the Braves, The Bulldogs can beat the Dream,  and the Bruins can beat the Thrashers.  Well, the Hawks have to pick up the mantle...  The Hawks have to expel the Celtics from the playoffs... no matter what...( in my Apollo Creed Voice).

BUCK FOSTON!!!- real talk

1 hour ago, ISOJOE said:

Seriously? That was one regular season game. Schro locked him down in the POs. Would be great to play as 6th seed against Boston because Dennis plays better away.

IT is playing at a whole different level than Dennis. He couldn't even take advantage of IT's defensive liabilities. 

3 hours ago, ISO said:

I was the original ISOJoe, but I changed it to just ISO after Joe left. Haunting to see my old username on another account. :blink:

Seen the movie Split?  Perhaps it's about you? 

• Premium Member

As much as I enjoyed beating them last year--and would enjoy another playoff win it's just not the same. Only thing that will make it somewhat better is knocking them out in the ECF and what are the odds on that one happening?

• Like 1

• Moderators
8 hours ago, cam1218 said:

As much as I enjoyed beating them last year--and would enjoy another playoff win it's just not the same. Only thing that will make it somewhat better is knocking them out in the ECF and what are the odds on that one happening?

Say 30% of the odds of Lebron going down for the rest of the season.

• Moderators

Truth is I'd be just as happy to see the Raps or Detroit or Indy knock Boston out in the 1st round.   The most important thing is to continue Brad Genius' streak of zero playoff series victories.   And after the super bust i'm in no mood to tempt fate.   

• Like 2

1 minute ago, macdaddy said:

Truth is I'd be just as happy to see the Raps or Detroit or Indy knock Boston out in the 1st round.   The most important thing is to continue Brad Genius' streak of zero playoff series victories.   And after the super bust i'm in no mood to tempt fate.   

I finally agree with you on something.  While it would be great for us to do it, all that matters is that they do indeed get knocked out 1st round.

Really?  Oh no.  How am I drunk this early in the morning?

It's not the liquor that got you, it was probably the meth.  Seriously macd, go get help.

Come on.   That's weak.  You can do better.   Step up your game man. 

Way to attack the messenger and not the message, LeBron.  Seriously macd, I know of a few good facilities that can help you kick that habit.

• Moderators
Just now, kg01 said:

Way to attack the messenger and not the message, LeBron.  Seriously macd, I know of a few good facilities that can help you kick that habit.

Meth never hurt anybody.   Plus you forget i'm old as hell.   What do i even do with meth?  smoke it, snort it, rub it on my butt,  put it in a hookah?   Can the the facility help me do the meth first so i can experience it before i'm cured?

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Meth never hurt anybody.   Plus you forget i'm old as hell.   What do i even do with meth?  smoke it, snort it, rub it on my butt,  put it in a hookah?   Can the the facility help me do the meth first so i can experience it before i'm cured?

Oh macd, you are too far-gone for help.:happy: