• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

You think Bud could persuade Rose to come to Atlanta as a backup?

JTB

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, ViewsFromTheSquawk said:

I know that. That's been obvious sense 2011 but what he can teach Dennis is the work ethic to become that type of player and that'd be huge for this franchise

After reading Rose's comments during his trial there really aren't any ethics I want him teaching Dennis.   

• Like 3

• Admin
13 minutes ago, ViewsFromTheSquawk said:

I know that. That's been obvious sense 2011 but what he can teach Dennis is the work ethic to become that type of player and that'd be huge for this franchise

Rose was always about getting his ... I don't know if that is something to instill ... also he wasn't a great playmaker or defender but back in the day he was a good scorer

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ViewsFromTheSquawk said:

I would never use 'work ethic' and 'mentor' in sentences involving Derrick Rose.  Sorry - I just don't see it.

Could be wrong but am having trouble seeing Bud at a metro rave, metro strip joint or a metro whore house in any city at this point so don't see how the transaction to lure Rose to the Hawks would actually occur. Whats Bud really got to offer to an upstanding citizen like The Derrick.  

5 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I would never use 'work ethic' and 'mentor' in sentences involving Derrick Rose.  Sorry - I just don't see it.

On the court in his MVP seasons and in his prime he was one of the most hardest working players in the game. He damn near got the bulls over Lebron and went to the finals. Now off the court especially here recently I can see where the issue could be, but as a player he does nothing but help this teams PG situation especially in a backup role.