• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Playoffs - Game 1 Sunday @ 1PM on TNT

cam1218

Coach Wall...

The rebounding edge may belong to the Hawks in this series, but Wall believes Smith, a revelation as a 7-foot three-point shooter, can help neutralize Howard in ways that a more traditional big like Mahinmi may not.

“Jason does a good job defending for us, blocking shots and being able to space the floor, so I think that can help us a lot because you can be able to play Jason and ’Kieff down the stretch,” Wall predicts. “Space the floor and give us an opportunity to get Dwight away from the paint.”

17 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Atlanta Hawks beat writer Chris Viviamore of the Atlanta Journal-Constitution was good enough to answer five questions about the upcoming Wizards-Hawks first-round series which starts Sunday in Verizon Center.

Guess Cviv paid a visit to the Emerald City.

Somebody hold me .....

Frank Isola and, perennial Hawk-hater, Mitch Lawrence both picked ATL to beat WAS in 6. :ohmy:

Said they're hearing the team feels they 'found themselves' late in the season and are very confident heading into the playoffs.  If you're being honest, you acknowledge that's a departure from the last 2 years.

I think we'll win in 6 ..... I'd feel a lot more confident if this were the NBATv series and we had some back-to-backs.  These national games and multi-day layoffs .... yikes.

26 minutes ago, Thomas said:

That guy Mitch, Nosferatu teeth much?

ml.jpeg

He needs to be punched in the mouth, have all of his teeth knocked out, and have dentures put back in.  I don't know why Mitch picked the Hawks.  He NEVER has anything good to say about them.  I guess he's just not a believer in Wall Ball.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

He needs to be punched in the mouth, have all of his teeth knocked out, and have dentures put back in.  I don't know why Mitch picked the Hawks.  He NEVER has anything good to say about them.  I guess he's just not a believer in Wall Ball.

He's been coming around lately.  I think he's a 'Dwight' guy.  He said he'd talked to some people with the team and came away convinced that we're going to play well.

6 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

The way @kg01 feels about Isola...

IMG_9539.GIF

First, Isola is the man.

Second, shouldn't it be a bannt-able offense for Spud2 to post vids of his last match.com "dates"?