• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks win 19th pick in draft

Bankingitbig

I think I've settled on this:

First round in general (maybe you can move up): Prizes to me would be Zach Collins, Isaiah Hartenstein, or Justin Patton. They all need time but they're good prospects. It may just be Hartenstein available at 19 but again, maybe you move up.

A step down but still good: Ivan Rabb, Bam Adebayo, TJ Leaf, Donovan Mitchell, and more.

Hawks-y picks but ehhh for me: Jonathan Motley, Caleb Swanigan, Josh Hart.

31:

Whoever is available of the following:

Josh Hart, Caleb Swanigan, Tyler Lydon, Sindarius Thornwell, and PJ Dozier.

There are more players that you can talk about but this is what I touched on. This thread may belong more in NBA Draft Talk.

If Hartenstein is still on the board he is a NO-brainer. He would likely play 1-2 years in the dleague but he has the highest ceiling among all Bigs in the draft.

31st pick: Mushidi (18 years old) 6'5; 7'0.5 wingspan-> 5th longest longest wingspan (SG) in draftexpress database (since 1986), 226lbs (!)

3 hours ago, Lurker said:

I think I've settled on this:

First round in general (maybe you can move up): Prizes to me would be Zach Collins, Isaiah Hartenstein, or Justin Patton. They all need time but they're good prospects. It may just be Hartenstein available at 19 but again, maybe you move up.

A step down but still good: Ivan Rabb, Bam Adebayo, TJ Leaf, Donovan Mitchell, and more.

Hawks-y picks but ehhh for me: Jonathan Motley, Caleb Swanigan, Josh Hart.

31:

Whoever is available of the following:

Josh Hart, Caleb Swanigan, Tyler Lydon, Sindarius Thornwell, and PJ Dozier.

There are more players that you can talk about but this is what I touched on. This thread may belong more in NBA Draft Talk.

If the Hawks can get Jonathan Motley and Justin Patton it would be awesome!  Jonathan is going to be a really good player.  

1 minute ago, marco102 said:

If the Hawks can get Jonathan Motley and Justin Patton it would be awesome!  Jonathan is going to be a really good player.  

Yeah I put two of the Hawks-y picks that would have me be "ehh as the 19th pick" at 31, might as well also add Motley. There is just so much talent that may be interesting role players at least in this draft.

• Like 1