• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks Free Agents

Excluding Millsap, below is the list of our current Free Agents (Restricted and Unrestricted) and their current capholds (how much they count against the cap until we release or resign them). I didn't include Dunleavy, $1.6 million of his $5.1 million salary is guaranteed for next season.  July 1st is the deadline to make a decision.

Ersan Illyasova - $12.6 

Thabo Sefalosha - $7.31

Tim Hardaway Jr - $5.7

Kris Humphries - $5.2

Jose Calderon - $1.4

Mike Muscala - $1.4

Who are you interested in keeping (if any) and at what price.

I'd keep Ersan at a reasonable flexible deal...also prolly Timmy just because it seems the most likely to happen.

I will miss Thabo but he doesn't fit our time frame. Love his character and defense and appreciate what he brought to us.

• Premium Member

I like Ersan also, at the right price.  He is a good swing man between the 4 & 5 positions.  I think we look to lock up THJ to a multi-year contract.  Moose is OK, again at the right price, as the 3rd 4/5.  We can probably move on from the others and look to develop younger, more athletic players.

Tim if we can get him at a reasonable price. I think that price is not above 10 a year starting.  I like all the rest on vet minimums at best. I will not lose any sleep if all of them are gone; except for Tim. He will be hard to replace but please lets not do another Bazemore contract; no matter what!

• Admin

I would like for Erson to come back ... I actually like for Khris Kardashian to come back as well.  I don't want to overpay for THJ ... he is really a sixth man in this league and I am afraid we might over pay him to stay here.  

I am okay with THabo walking ... he is really meant for a contender ... If Jose wants to come back as a bench leader I am okay with that at a small contract ... Moose is serviceable and if his contract is reasonable then it would be nice to have the moose goggles back.

39 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Excluding Millsap, below is the list of our current Free Agents (Restricted and Unrestricted) and their current capholds (how much they count against the cap until we release or resign them). I didn't include Dunleavy, $1.6 million of his $5.1 million salary is guaranteed for next season.  July 1st is the deadline to make a decision.

Ersan Illyasova - $12.6////13

Thabo Sefalosha - $7.31////SEE YA DUDE

Tim Hardaway Jr - $5.7////SEE YA DUDE

Kris Humphries - $5.2///5.5-6 If they bring him back he needs to actually play

Jose Calderon - $1.4///2-2.5

Mike Muscala - $1.4////SEE YA DUDE

Who are you interested in keeping (if any) and at what price.